Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yay im 914 newbie now!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Blair_RacerBoy
Well after my dad (bleyseng) harassed me to join the forum here i joined. I will be talking smack :finger2: and posting autocross results of me beating him in his own car. i believe the ratio of me beating him to him beat me is about 18:1, so look forward to seeing more results of that MDB2.gif
Brad Roberts
Now young guy Geoff's son smart ass.. (Like me)

Resize your avater so we can all see what was stolen from you...

B
jonwatts
Shouldn't your username be blairseng ??
ChrisReale
Oh great, another one who see's me lose ph34r.gif
Bleyseng
When we race (share the car cuz your POS got stolen) I am always trying to figure out what the new noises are, why the car feels funny, instead of just driving the car.
Hey, its out of my pocket to fix everything on the 914, you just drive and complain it don't go fast enough!
Plus I even let you take the car to race when I have to work to pay for the damn thing!
You complaining, drive your (my truck) other ride.
Smartass punk kids!!

Actually, Blair can drive the shit out of my car and is pretty competitive. Now if he would pony up some driving money things would be great. This years race budget is all spent with new rims and tires, tbars, and other goodies. That's why the paint looks so bad and with us rolling the fenders, ugh!

Geoff
Blair_RacerBoy
ill just post the same pic up here brad...

Motor is a 13bt from a 88 mazda rx7 turbo, complete heavy duty drivetrain swap and wolf3d efi. same type of engine swap yeilded 300-350rwhp at moderate boost clap56.gif . Was stolen from a dyno shop where it was supposedly getting tuned, so i was out over 10k! SO anybody from seattle area wanting to get there car dyno'd id recommend any other dyno than carbconnection fighting19.gif
Blair_RacerBoy
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ May 6 2003, 04:17 PM)

Actually, Blair can drive the shit out of my car and is pretty competitive. Now if he would pony up some driving money things would be great. This years race budget is all spent with new rims and tires, tbars, and other goodies. That's why the paint looks so bad and with us rolling the fenders, ugh!

Geoff

Yeah yeah yeah, i offered to buy you some racing parts worth 300$ or so but you have yet to take me up on the offer. confused24.gif
Id like to get my own 914 sometime in the near future too, hopefully not a complete rust bucket like some cars ive seen. Maybe do the same motor swap i did with the rx7 into a 914 tubechassis aktion035.gif
Bleyseng
Jon, that's the motor I would install instead of the subaru. smokin! and lightweight too vs a v8.
Geoff
Mike's2nd914
There is a guy in Madison, AL (near Huntsville) that has been running a 914 for sale with a RX-7 Rotary in it. That's the only one I have ever heard of. I saw it online, I think it was at www.collectorcartraderonline.com

Mike
Bleyseng
I have seen a few 914's with rotarys for sale but they all have the 12a (100hp) motors in them. Why, because they are dirt cheap but a 300hp turbo that revs to 8500 would turn the 914 into a wild machine.
Geoff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.