Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 73 914 1.7
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
matteyp
This is a 73 914 1.7 FI. I did a complete restoration on the car last year. The paint is about is about 8 months old and has never been left outside. The car runs good but the engine is not original to the car. Everything on the car works all it needs is some fine tuning and shifter adjustment. Ive driven the car a few times since its completion and am very pleased as to how it turned out. The car was pretty rust free when I got it but I did replace the hell hole and battery tray so those pieces are new. The interior is about 95 percent complete, I think it could maybe use some new seat bottoms and carpeting but that's all that would need to be done. This car is a very good solid 914 and I think someone will be happy with it. please feel free to email matteyp@aol.com or message me on the board about any details. I tried to take as many pictures as i could but if i missed something let me know. The car is actually painted inferno orange but looks very red in the pictures. I'm asking 5k for the car, that's less than I have into it but i think its a fair price for what the car is. If I'm to far off here on the price please let me know. If no one is interested in the car I'll probably be putting it on evilbay in about a week or so. Thanks guys!

Matt

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Loser_Cruiser

Where at in washington are you?
matteyp
I'm in marysville, about an hour from Bellingham. I go up there all the time smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.