Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PMB rebuilt M calipers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
koozy
These I got from the good Mr. Shea fresh from a rebuild. They were machined to custom fit application before I purchased them so the ears are thinner by the width of one washer, meaning you need to use a washer on the inside of the caliper ear like some Ferrari calipers. I test fit them and they are a nice fit with a standard fender washer. I went with a custom setup up front so I was saving these since they are so nice. My race car is done so these need to find a home putting some serious stopping power on some other car. I paid $200 with cores.... and flat rate box. which was a screaming deal so I'll pass on an even better deal to the next guy.

$200 plus flat rate box fee and NO CORE CHARGE.
If ya have cores, then just give a good turn and send them to PMB.

IPB Image

grogthegreat
QUOTE(koozy @ Mar 22 2012, 06:33 PM) *

These I got from the good Mr. Shea fresh from a rebuild. They were machined to custom fit application before I purchased them so the ears are thinner by the width of one washer, meaning you need to use a washer on the inside of the caliper ear like some Ferrari calipers. I test fit them and they are a nice fit with a standard fender washer. I went with a custom setup up front so I was saving these since they are so nice. My race car is done so these need to find a home putting some serious stopping power on some other car. I paid $200 with cores.... and flat rate box. which was a screaming deal so I'll pass on an even better deal to the next guy.

$200 plus flat rate box fee and NO CORE CHARGE.
If ya have cores, then just give a good turn and send them to PMB.

IPB Image

I'll take them! Please PM me your paypal address and I'll PM you my mailing address. Regular shipping might be cheaper than a flat rate box since I'm in the San Diego area but I'll leave that up to you.
Thanks,
-Greg
koozy
PM is on the way, thanks
koozy
Sent PM and have not heard back yet. Anyone else interested in a second place in case the first one doesn't take them?
koozy
OK, Scotti is out. He doesn't have the required setup to run these calipers.

BTW: This is for use with stock 3 inch caliper bolt spacing and SC vented rotors.
grogthegreat
Sorry for the slow reply. Money sent.
koozy
Sold to GrogTheGreat. Thank you very much. I'll get them into the mail tomorrow.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.