PRICE DROP! $6500 NOW!

This is NOW the lowest priced 01-05 4Motion GLX Passat of any engine size on the west coast, ignore the price at the bottom!

Location: We are in Redding Ca. right now but come down to Citrus Heights every once in a while.

I am selling my New Body Style (B5.5) 2001 VW Passat GLX 4Motion AWD Sedan with Automatic 5spd Tiptronic transmission, shift when you want to for sport or leave it in D for cruising.
My Passat is in great shape with only 124,xxx miles.

This Passat is a GLX so it has ALL of the options.

The Options that my Passat Has:

* Timing Maint done at 97,xxx miles, does not need it again untill 167,xxx miles, these are 70k mile maints.
* Continental DWS Ultra Performance All Season Tires
* Dual power Heated leather seats
* Three memory settings for the seats
* Full power sliding and tilting sunroof
* Monsoon audio system
* Built in phone, line in trunk and under dash. Not really an option anymore but it has it, lol.
* CD player
* Full size spare
* New K&N Filter
* New Carbon activated cabin filter
* New Drivers side tie rod end
* True dual factory exhaust
* Fog lights
* Projector headlists
* Auto dimming rear view mirror
* Garage door or gate remote control for up to three devices
* Power windows
* Factory tinted windows
* Power locks
* 12v outlets up front, in the back and in the trunk
* 16" premium alloy rims
* Seats 5 with room to spare
* All Wheel Drive - Full Time AWD
* Four Wheel ABS
* Stability Control
* Traction Control
* Keyless entry
* Lighted vanities
* Wood finished interior
* Auto rain sensing wiper blades
* Heated wiper fluid to keep from freezing
* Tilt and telescoping leather steering wheel
* Cruise control
* Audio controls on steering wheel
* Fully automatic or manual digital climate control
* Ducting for heat and A/C to rear seats
* Rear defrost
* Rear window pull up screen
* Dual folding power and defrost mirrors

My passat has 124,xxx miles on it. My car is black with tan leather interior.
This Passat was $35,000+ new and still books high, dealers ask 10-12K for my same package when it pops up. I am not a dealer so I don't expect that kind of price.

The tires are new with less than 8,000 miles and are continental DWS all weather ultra performance tires, I had the alignment done at the same time too and had a new drivers
side outter tie rod put on.

Asking Price: $6500

Note for the Seats: The drivers side has a small rip that isnt shown in the photo and the rear pass side also has a small rip. I priced seats at LKQ Auto Salvage and they had them for just 100 dollars, great price for leather seats. If you cant put them in, I will be more than happy to do it for you.

On to the pics.

Beetle Polo - mk1 - 5 Derby Type 3 Type 4 K70 Passat - mk1 - 6 Karmann Ghia - type 34 Ghia - Ghia Convertible scirocco 1 Type 181 VW - Porsche 914 Lupo Fox Golf - mk1 - 6 Jetta - mk 1 - 5 Vento Bora Corrado Golf Cabriolet - Mk1 - 3 Eos Touran Sharan Tiguan Touareg Rabbit Dasher Microbus Quantum Phaeton Rabbit Convertible - cabriolet - cabrio Vanagon - Eurovan Routon GTI GLI Diesel Gas Fuel Economy Great Awesome Car Truck Four door 4 Sedan mpg mpgs mpg's mph rpm Honda Civic Accord Lexus Toyota Nissan Mazda 4x4 suzuki hyundai Kia Ford Chevy Dodge Subaru WRX STi outback Impreza Legacy Eagle Mitsubishi Evo

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article

THIS IS NOT A 914WORLD AD!
Do not reply to this thread! No one is listening!

Click on the "View the full article" link above to go to the actual Ad!