Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: On my way home tonight
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
StratPlayer
I was on the freeway tonight on my way home, and I was cruising. I noticed a new silver carrera behind me. He followed me for about 10 miles. When he was exitiing the freeway I saw him swing over to the far right lane a come zooming up along side of me.. He blew his horn and gave me the thumbs up on my car.... Makes ya feel good about owning a 914. rocking nana.gif
redshift
I saw a guy in a Boxster.. I waved.

driving.gif

I saw a guy in a 911... I waved...

driving.gif

A woman was pulled over in a 924, with the hood up... I laughed!

:finger2:

M
Joe Ricard
Walked into a NAPA store during my lunch hour. Had to take my Mustang owning Buddy to get parts. lol2.gif
Guy behind the counter "Sweet ride" Then "What is that"? Me "Porsche 914 and Thanks"

On the way back to work there is a large clover leaf interchange. Seems the Redneck in the Ford truck had to beat me to the exit in the outside lane and cut me off. :finger2: Never missed a beat in my conversation shot to the inside lane and went around him and 5 other cars. driving.gif Passenger had that look icon8.gif ya know the one. I told him it was a good thing for him I changed out of my new race tire yesterday. lol2.gif

Sorry wandered off topic. cool_shades.gif
BIGKAT_83
QUOTE(redshift @ Sep 24 2004, 05:42 PM)
I saw a guy in a Boxster.. I waved.

driving.gif

I saw a guy in a 911... I waved...

driving.gif

A woman was pulled over in a 924, with the hood up... I laughed!

:finger2:

M

ROTFLMAO beerchug.gif beerchug.gif
Brando
On my way home tonight i almost hit a pair of dogs running together.

I saw theiir reflective retinas, honked my horn. One stayed on the center divider, the other ran through traffic.

The brand new 2005 ford focus next to me (still had dealer logo/plates) took it in the front end @ 65+ since they were hauling ass to pass me. the dog flew about 10 feet. the 914 was unscathed.

poor doggy sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.