Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who wants a WCR 2012 T-Shirt?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
Time to put together our t-shirt order... Every year we have offered extra shirts to people who can't be there. How about you?

To order, use this paypal address 914wcr2012@gmail.com and send $15/shirt add $2 for sizes above XL.

In the comment section of the payment I need your screen name, real name, address, number of shirts and sizes.

Be sure to add your shipping cost...
Shipping for up to three shirts is $6 in the U.S. More than three is $12. International, PM me. If you're picking up your extra shirts at the event the shipping is free...

The image below will be on the back of a white t-shirt. The front left breast pocket area will have the 914World globe in Orange and black.
Mike Bellis
Crater Lake? I thought we were going to Monterey...
JStroud
2011 ? I think you got the wrong image Rob.
Or are you trying to sell left over shirts. lol-2.gif

Jeff
ConeDodger
OOooops... blink.gif
ConeDodger
Get that t-shirt order in! Monday I will have a cut-off date for ordering so make up your mind and sport the latest in WCR fashion biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
Get your WCR 2012 T-Shirts! biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
No Shirt No Shoes No 914... biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Get your order in! Time to suit up in WCR trim foo! evilgrin.gif
jeeperjohn56
Hey Rob, If I paid full price for both me and the wife, Is the t-shirt included for both of us. John
ConeDodger
QUOTE(jeeperjohn56 @ Mar 28 2012, 10:29 AM) *

Hey Rob, If I paid full price for both me and the wife, Is the t-shirt included for both of us. John

No. You have to pay at least 4 times normal price or give me your blue car...

Yes. included. av-943.gif
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Shirt-up foo! blink.gif
pete-stevers
I would love a couple of them! Xtra large
ConeDodger
QUOTE(pete-stevers @ Mar 29 2012, 10:03 PM) *

I would love a couple of them! Xtra large

Thanks Steve! Follow the instructions in the first post and we will put your order in! biggrin.gif
ConeDodger

Don't be out of uniform in WCR season! cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif
rick 918-S
Ya you betcha Rob:)
ConeDodger

You know how it goes...

No shirt... biggrin.gif

Order yours now!
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

It is customary to show your support for WCR even if you can't be there by buying and wearing a WCR T-Shirt during the event... blink.gif You don't want to be unsupportive do you? evilgrin.gif Order up! biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Suit up! WCR is three weeks away!
MartyYeoman
Are two in XL still available.
If so, I'll pick them up at the WCR.
Let me know so I can paypal the money.
Thanks, Marty
ConeDodger
I will be placing the t-shirt order Monday. Get your orders in using the instructions on the first post by Sunday night Midnight in Hawaii... biggrin.gif
MartyYeoman
Paypal sent.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.