Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: set of 4 Avez Rims with tires
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Irish914
Selling a set 4 of Avez rims and tires. The tire size is 225/40 ZR 18. Two of the tires are in ok condition the other two should probabally be replaced and the rims are in decent condition just need to be cleaned up good. Im looking for 375 obo for the set

Click to view attachment
bfrymire
4 bolt or 5 bolt? Do they fit under stock fenders? (Probably not if they are 225.)

How about a picture showing the profile of the car with them on.

-- brett
Irish914
QUOTE(bfrymire @ Mar 25 2012, 12:02 AM) *

4 bolt or 5 bolt? Do they fit under stock fenders? (Probably not if they are 225.)

How about a picture showing the profile of the car with them on.

-- brett

They are 4 lug rims and I think they only will work with flared fenders not stock. I will try to take some profile pictures as soon as possible.
Irish914
icon_bump.gif
Irish914
Still for sale!!!!
tadink
QUOTE(Irish914 @ Mar 28 2012, 09:43 AM) *

Still for sale!!!!

I believe you said: "I will try to take some profile pictures as soon as possible."

I'm sure that will help with your sale, that is what I'm waiting to see, perhaps others....td
arkitect
My son was trying to sell these for me. I will try to take another picture of them. They are currently on a very poorly made flared 914. The number on the wheels are 8 1/2Jx18H2. They have 5 lug adapters to the standard 4 lug on a 914.

Dave
209 298-6818
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.