I have a very nice 74 Limited Edition Creamsicle I have restored over the last 4 years. I am currently in Lake Havasu for a 914 Event. I will be heading home to Oregon tomorrow. I have rebuilt basically everything on this car. It's been repainted & is in very good condition. I would not consider it a concours restoration but a very nice solid car. It had minor rust in the battery tray area. Just surface stuff but I replaced the tray anyway. The motor is broken in with about 2000 miles on it. & replaced the leaky seal also. There are a few minor flaws in the paint. I have a the Certificate of authenticity from Porsche proving it is a LE Can Am car. I also have the original window sticker for it.

The bad is I got it with a salvadge title. That is from Oregon & I could only find minor damage to the drivers front fender. I cut out & replaced the small section. Basically they caught something with the front turn signal bucket. There was a tear in the fender from the top of the bucket to midway through the front wheel arch. I cut out that area & replaced with a perfect piece. When I had the paint done I found no damage anywhere else on the car. I was very disapointed to find the salvadge title with it as it doesn't deserve one. It also can use a little fine tuning (minor popping on decel). It is running & driving fine. It has been getting a little hot here in the dessert & heat on the hills. Not oveheating but hotter than at home in Oregon & on the drive down through Cali. The engine is also not numbers matching. When I got the car it had a 73 2.0 engine in it. I searched in Vain to fin the original case & motor. I finally settled for one just 19 numbers off the original.

So after all that if you'd like to take a look at it. I will be driving home tomorrow. I will be working my way over through Bakersfield & basically north up the 5 back to Oregon. Feel free to call me with any questions. Thanks-
Jamie 5four1 5one0 00eight6

I would also consider a partial trade on a car. Mini Cooper S or another Porsche

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article

THIS IS NOT A 914WORLD AD!
Do not reply to this thread! No one is listening!

Click on the "View the full article" link above to go to the actual Ad!