Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: white interior anyone?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SirAndy
Went to EASY yeasterday and they had a '75 sitting upfront that just had come in. The car used to be (adriatic?) blue, looked very solid.
Anyways, i peaked inside and it has all white interior, seats, backpad, door-panels, center cushion. The seats were covered with sheepskin covers, so the vinyl underneath still looked really clean.
Otherwise it was a bit dirty/dusty, but i didn't see any large holes or rips or anything.

Sooooo, if you want something rare, give 'em a call!
wink.gif Andy
anthony
If you get a white interior you've got to wear white shoes, a white belt and leisure slacks to go with it. biggrin.gif
MattR
You have to take the top off so you can sport your pimp hat with feather.

White shoes? Not unless its white snake skin...
GWN7
Isn't there a rule about not driving cars with white interiors after Labour day?
SirAndy
It looks really nice on a dark blue car. it was, after all, a factory option ...

This is not aftermarket, this is the real deal.
If i had a blue car, i would be all over it.

But hey, you guys would still bitch about it if it was free,
biggrin.gif Andy
markb
If I had the cash I'd be all over it. But I'm one of those strange people who like the unusual. ohmy.gif
seanery
idea.gif ....I've got a white car...wonder what that would look like? idea.gif
Bleyseng
Way cool! I have only seen one white interior ever. White on white hmm, that would be cool but you might lose your car if it snowed.

Geoff
tod914
....I've got a white car...wonder what that would look like?

Sean, you could call her "slow white" then.
SirAndy
Oh, i forgot to mention, EASY is a dismantler shop. They will chop the car up ...

You don't have to buy the whole car, the will sell you any part separately,
rolleyes.gif Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.