Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AA is selling a 356 gem
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
echocanyons
All I can do is shake my head

AA's junk

IPB Image
Qarl
Must have gotten a fresh bag of dope in...
skline
And I bet they are asking 1.2 mil for it too huh? I guess drugs are really expensive down in Georgia.
skline
Holy sh*t, here is a quote from the ad. They ended it after 10 days a few hours early. I wonder why?

Beautiful original paint, rust free body (believe it or not!!)... Involved in an accident years ago. Easily repairable damage to front and right side. Remember this car has the original finish from the Porsche factory in 1958. Please note that the rust is surface only.

If nothing else, they are always good for a laugh.
JeffBowlsby
There were two bids Gen-L-men...the highest was for $3000 and it may have sold for more than that. This could be a future 914... wink.gif
mercdev
QUOTE(skline @ Sep 26 2004, 07:12 AM)
Holy sh*t, here is a quote from the ad. They ended it after 10 days a few hours early. I wonder why?

Beautiful original paint, rust free body (believe it or not!!)... Involved in an accident years ago. Easily repairable damage to front and right side. Remember this car has the original finish from the Porsche factory in 1958. Please note that the rust is surface only.

If nothing else, they are always good for a laugh.

I guess it depends on what your definition of easy is.

IPB Image
GaroldShaffer
icon8.gif smoke.gif slap.gif
Joe Bob
Makes Franky look like a gem.... blink.gif
aircooledboy
I thought you guys were kidding until I went to the link. That hunk of scrap can't actually have any value, can it????
SirAndy
QUOTE(aircooledboy @ Sep 27 2004, 02:39 PM)
I thought you guys were kidding until I went to the link. That hunk of scrap can't actually have any value, can it????

well, actually ...

it's a real (read: no FG replica) '58 356. most of the rust looks like surface rust to me. if the rest is solid, someone out there will be able to use it to fix his rusted out junk.

so, yes, it does have value.
rolleyes.gif Andy
scruz914
The photos do not do it justice. They should have shot from better angles to show off the easily repairable damage and beautiful original paint. blink.gif wacko.gif

Sheesh, the rear passenger panel has already been cut out. Some restoration project that hulk will be.

-Jeff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.