Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: On hold FS: 70-71 Seats and backpad, seatbelts, and carpet
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bixs
All pieces are temporarily not for sale as a few deals/projects are figured out. If you would like to offer on them, feel free though and I'll let you know when they become available.

I'm finding more stuff that's been pieced together and not original overall on the car, so I've already decided to go a more track car route (but fully street/stock appearing exterior). The interior looks wonderful though, the car is a '70 and the interior looks correct for 70-71.

The driver side seat is movable. The passenger side is fixed. Both seat belts are non-retractable. There are scuffs on the leather on the driver seat, left bottom bolster. The seam on the driver seat, left side is splitting apart just slightly. I can't imagine this taking much to fix and I was considering having a friend that does custom interior, fix that seam. Other than those things mentioned, the seats are in great condition. There is rust on the seat rails. The middle pad needs to be fixed, see pictures.

The carpet is more than likely reproduction, and has been cut to slide over certain areas. Rust around the parking brake has consumed some of that piece of carpet that covers under the driver door. All other pieces look great.

For right now here is what is for sale: Please feel free to make reasonable offers, this stuff is in great shape.

Seats, Backpad, Center console pad/plastic: $625 + shipping (had one estimate for shipping at $85)
-This is the early style 70-71 seats, so the passenger seat is part of the backpad. These are in great condition. Pictures show all imperfections.
All pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/58832619@N04/...57629673055661/
IPB Image

Driver's side seat rail, $90 + shipping

Carpet set: $125 + shipping
All pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/58832619@N04/...57629673003245/
IPB Image

Seat belts: $115 + shipping
All pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/58832619@N04/...57629673101061/
IPB Image

SHIPPING: Will ship anywhere that you are willing to pay for. I will try to get the best price, but I'm assuming some of these items will not be cheap to ship.

I accept, and prefer paypal. no personal checks
bixs
Bump!
scoobykvn
Would you sell just the seats and backpad without the center console or seat rails? If so, how much? How much to ship to 43206?
1970 Neun vierzehn
Since you are getting rid of the seats, belts and carpeting, would your car have one of these that is not cracked by the mounting holes? It would be located on the left side of the drivers' seat, mounted on the carpet that is on the vertical door sill.

Also, is there a small ring attachment on the passengers' side speaker enclosure that is for the tethered footrest (which is usually missing)?

Thanks for looking.

Paul

pic of seatbelt holder......
bixs
I do not have that plastic piece

Bump!

I did one shipping estimate for seats+backpad and it came out to $85
bixs
Lowered prices bump!
bixs
Feel free to make offers if you think the price is too high! Need to finance other parts purchases.
carr914
Do you have a Dash Top?
bixs
Yes, but it shows a lot of age and is pretty cracked.
bixs
Bump!
bixs
Lowered all prices bump. (Seats by a lot)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.