Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 74 2.0 Alaska Blue Metalic Madison Wi
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
skota
thanks folks,
Sold

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

door dings
IPB Image

jack slipped out on previous owner
IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

no rust on the longs
IPB Image
bcheney
Nice looking ride and a great color! I would post a pic of the other side of the car with the rocker panel removed. As you know that side is most prone to rust damage from battery acid and a pic showing that it is clean is a big plus for any serious buyer who knows their way around these cars. Good luck with the sale smile.gif
Cairo94507
Yeah, what he said. GLWTS
skota
QUOTE(bcheney @ Mar 26 2012, 05:30 PM) *

Nice looking ride and a great color! I would post a pic of the other side of the car with the rocker panel removed. As you know that side is most prone to rust damage from battery acid and a pic showing that it is clean is a big plus for any serious buyer who knows their way around these cars. Good luck with the sale smile.gif

I would have posted a picture of that but the phone I used to take the picture I have is dead. I had to find the one of the drivers side in an e-mail I sent long ago. But if needed, I could take the other side off agian for a picture.
beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.