Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Revell model kits
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Memorabilia
markb
I'm trying to make the 914 stuff pay for my way to the WCR next month, so I'm letting go of some of my extra toys.

1st up, the Revell Porsche Exotics. This is models of the 914, 911, and 928. The box has seen better days, but all of the parts seem to be there. The 911 front window is cracked, otherwise it all looks OK. I'm asking $40.00 OBO, shipped CONUS. Paypal preferred.

EXOTICS ARE SOLD!!
markb
2nd up is the Richie Ginther Revell kit. This is already built, and the paint looks to be brushed on. The window has come off, but you should be able to glue it back on. I had this in my display case for many years. I'm asking $25.00 OBO, shipped, CONUS, Paypal preferred.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
markb
This is the Revell Porsche Carrera RS kit. Unbuilt, everything seems to be there. I'm asking $25.00 OBO, shipped CONUS. Paypal preferred.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
markb
It looks like someone bought an Exotics kit, and only built the 928, and the next 2 are the leftovers.

This is the 914. The windows are missing but it looks like everything else is there; I'm asking $20.00 OBO, shipped, CONUS. Paypal preferred.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

This looks like the same as the 911 in the Exotics, and also the RS kit. Again, the windows are missing. It doesn't show it in the pics, but there are tires too. I'm asking $20.00 OBO, shipped CONUS. Paypal preferred.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

These are some extras that I acquired somewhere. The 1st person to buy 2 of the above gets them for free.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Kansas 914
QUOTE(markb @ Mar 26 2012, 08:45 PM) *

I'm trying to make the 914 stuff pay for my way to the WCR next month, so I'm letting go of some of my extra toys.

1st up, the Revell Porsche Exotics. This is models of the 914, 911, and 928. The box has seen better days, but all of the parts seem to be there. The 911 front window is cracked, otherwise it all looks OK. I'm asking $40.00 OBO, shipped CONUS. Paypal preferred.

Hi Mark,

I will take the Exotics kit listed at the top.

PM Sent
markb
Exotics are SOLD!
jsayre914
Love the brown shag carpet, brings me back

smile.gif
markb
QUOTE(jsayre914 @ Apr 2 2012, 09:12 AM) *

Love the brown shag carpet, brings me back

smile.gif

biggrin.gif
Yup, late 70's early 80's trailer trash. smile.gif

I yam what I yam. rolleyes.gif
markb
icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.