Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LE Front air dam spoiler for trade for OEM Steel valance
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
pete000
I have a really nice LE front spoiler in black. Not sure if it is Porsche OEM part. Glass layup is really nice.

Will trade even up for a perfect mint stock valance pan.

Pictures shortly.

VOX
i dont have a stock lip to trade, but if your willing to sell, shoot me a price and i'll see. i would pick it up locally.

or well my stock valance isnt nice
JeffBowlsby
If its a factory LE spoiler it will have this PN:

If its real, I hope you will sell it to an LE owner.
underthetire
Wasn't the stock LE ABS? Didn't think they were fiberglass.
JeffBowlsby
They were a form of fiberglass called molding dough compund, which was pressed into a 2-sided form.
JRust
QUOTE(pete000 @ Mar 26 2012, 08:31 PM) *

I have a really nice LE front spoiler in black. Not sure if it is Porsche OEM part. Glass layup is really nice.

Will trade even up for a perfect mint stock valance pan.

Pictures shortly.

If it is a real LE spoiler I would trade you or buy it no problem. I need a stock one for my LE. I don't need another aftermarket as I have that on allready smile.gif
pete000
I will give it a good look tonight. It looked awful smooth on the back not they typical fiberglass weave look, I looked at the pictures on Jeff's site and I don't think it has the bumps on the rear edges, I will check and post some pictures.
pete000
OK, here are some pictures of the spoiler. For sure not an OEM Porsche LE spoiler.

Still a very nice part in great shape. beerchug.gif

JeffBowlsby
QUOTE(pete000 @ Mar 28 2012, 10:38 AM) *

OK, here are some pictures of the spoiler. For sure not an OEM Porsche LE spoiler.

Still a very nice part in great shape. beerchug.gif

Agreed...not factory, but one of the best repros I have seen. Looks like it might be one of James' from A&P, but I didnt think he did the metal tabs. He still makes these new to give you an idea of the pricing.

GLWTS
Vysoc
Pete000,

Let me check my storage unit I think I have a OEM metal front valence, that I would trade for your LE Valence. I will run over there tomorrow and check.

Thanks,

Vysoc flag.gif
Vysoc
Pete000,

Yes I do have an original metal valance, let me know if you are interested and I will clean it up and shoot you some pictures, I also PM'd you on this.

Thanks,

Vysoc flag.gif
pete000
QUOTE(Vysoc @ Apr 2 2012, 01:28 PM) *

Pete000,

Yes I do have an original metal valance, let me know if you are interested and I will clean it up and shoot you some pictures, I also PM'd you on this.

Thanks,

Vysoc flag.gif

Sounds good send some pictures.

Thanks !!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.