Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 73 at the pick and pull in Rocklin
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
laflaur
Just went by and there is a 73 sitting out front.Very rusty but sitting on 2.0 ltr alloys.
The bumpers are in the cockpit,motor is there as well as complete suspension.The front trunk has some stuff in it.
Serial number is4732916827.
Looks like it just got there
John
laflaur
bump,still there
jim_hoyland
I added it to the VIN database. If someone posts a pic I can add it. Also would like the color code, chassis no from the drivers side door jamb and build date from rear door jamb.
laflaur
Hey Jim,
I will try to get by there Monday,and get some info.
John
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(laflaur @ Apr 1 2012, 11:32 AM) *

Hey Jim,
I will try to get by there Monday,and get some info.
John

thumb3d.gif

McMark
laflaur, did you ever get by to see the 914? I'm looking for a front clip, and this might be what I need.
Valy
QUOTE(McMark @ Apr 3 2012, 09:10 PM) *

laflaur, did you ever get by to see the 914? I'm looking for a front clip, and this might be what I need.

The one in San Jose south had a nice body all-around. That is... until I turned it over
happy11.gif
Mike Bellis

How much of a front clip do you need? I have a one cut at the center of the wheel well. Still has headlights and most of the trunk pan.
JStroud

I'm working near Rocklin this week, if you want me to go by and take a look and some pics for you let me know.

Jeff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.