Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help finding front air dam/spoiler
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
sixaddict
Need a source for front air dam/ spoiler for car with factory flares. I had previosuly installed "ultimate air dam" (as it is marketed by AA and others) and modified it to meet flares but a lot of work and couldn't keep it from being damaged. Looking for something that will provide aero and needs cooling ducts...for brakes...Any suggestions for what to get and where.
Thanks
smokey
Try Patrick motorsports.
They have some cool stuff..
smoke.gif
Racing916
I was recently looking for a front air dam as well. I ended up buying the Patrick Motorsports one. I had to carefully apply a little heat to get the valance to flare out more but It is a nice piece.

Steve

sixaddict
Thanks

QUOTE(Racing916 @ Mar 27 2012, 05:11 PM) *

I was recently looking for a front air dam as well. I ended up buying the Patrick Motorsports one. I had to carefully apply a little heat to get the valance to flare out more but It is a nice piece.

Steve

sixaddict
Anyone do the GT RAcing version ...It is designed to work with flares

QUOTE(sixaddict @ Mar 27 2012, 06:45 PM) *

Thanks

QUOTE(Racing916 @ Mar 27 2012, 05:11 PM) *

Steve

Cracker
I heard of a guy using "tape"...you up for that? piratenanner.gif

Tape or not Terry - you were hauling *** at RA last weekend!
sixaddict
New spoiler on the way...As someone told me they bought six and now down to one..
I get it !
headbang.gif

QUOTE(Cracker @ Mar 28 2012, 03:41 PM) *

I heard of a guy using "tape"...you up for that? piratenanner.gif

Tape or not Terry - you were hauling *** at RA last weekend!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.