Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fun Run 9-26 Pictures
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
skline
Here are the pictures I took yesterday of the Fun Run, more fun, less run.
skline
sdetgd
skline
Ooops
phantom914
You don't want to put these in the original thread?

Andrew
skline
Try it again
skline
fesfgw
skline
Too late now, already started.
skline
Maybe one of the admins can move them when I am done.
skline
;jklhj
skline
sdvdjb
skline
nuther
skline
nuther
skline
I sure like that Blue car, It was so nice.
skline
nuther
skline
nuther
skline
nuther
skline
nuther
skline
nuther
skline
We can fix it!
skline
More
skline
New model 914, or 914 repair tool?
skline
Custom machine press
skline
Just a few more
skline
How much fun can one person have?
skline
After all, it was a club event
skline
Theres only 2 more. I promise
skline
This is the last one, there are more but they seem to be like the others. This one was taken on the long trip home, in traffic, the radiator setup is a Renegade, with the wet exhaust hoses. I would say it works perfect.
a914luvr
I wanna see the picture of Shawn going off-road'n in his 4x6!!
skline
I wasnt there for that so I didnt get any pictures. I am just glad there was no damage done, at least none they could see anyway. I am sure it scared the hell out of him, I know it would me. That car is so beautiful.
Aaron Cox
yeah...im scared shitless.... pulls a lift oversteer in front of me.... i missed him thank god! jay and i pulled him out of the ditch.... new underwear and a beer please! was just like nascar.....
Mrs. K
QUOTE(skline @ Sep 27 2004, 12:20 PM)
This is the last one, there are more but they seem to be like the others. This one was taken on the long trip home, in traffic, the radiator setup is a Renegade, with the wet exhaust hoses. I would say it works perfect.

Nice pics, Scott rolleyes.gif
Did Joe get his new 914 home safely?
Lisa driving-girl.gif
Lou W
Where did this happen?
phantom914
QUOTE(Lou W @ Sep 27 2004, 12:32 PM)
Where did this happen?

What? If you mean Joes breakdown, it was in the Best Buy parking lot. Shawn's off road excursion was near Lake Matthews (?). Duffster would be the one who would know. I think the rest of us were lost.

Andrew
J P Stein
Lemme guess.........no concave washers on the club sport mounts?
phantom914
QUOTE(J P Stein @ Sep 27 2004, 12:51 PM)
Lemme guess.........no concave washers on the club sport mounts?

Washers? huh.gif I don't know which style mounts they were, but yes, we noticed that there were no washers when there clearly should have been.

Andrew
MXMARK
I went cruising around the Best Buy parking lot after dinner tonight and I was gald to see you guys put all the tools back.
MXMARK
QUOTE(phantom914 @ Sep 27 2004, 12:34 PM)
Where did this happen?

What? If you mean Joes breakdown, it was in the Best Buy parking lot. Shawn's off road excursion was near Lake Matthews (?). Duffster would be the one who would know. I think the rest of us were lost.

Andrew

I think you guys were going east on Dufferin just after Van Buren. I have heard a lot of stories about guys just driving right off the cliff as you first make the turn. I am glan no one was hurt. I showed that road to Aaron about a week ago. I almost lost it around that same corner 3 years ago. I drive a little slower on Dufferin now. Wow the name of the street is the like Duffster. Mark
SpecialK
What kind of 4 bolt rims are on the black car? Me like! wub.gif

Oh, and is your speedo broke, or was traffic sucking that bad?
JoeSharpOld
I sure glad no mentioned my rustic red bug. biggrin.gif
Joe
Tom Perso
Or that sh!tty Furd Probe sitting next to the Bug...

huh.gif

Tom
skline
The wheels on the black one are Revolutions, they are 17 inch and Elliot Cannon is quite proud of them. I really like them too.

The traffic was bumper to bumper for about 3 miles, and the speedo does work.

The Ford Probe belongs to a member here, I happen to like that year model of the probe, good looking car, besides, its made by Mazda.
phantom914
QUOTE(MXMARK @ Sep 28 2004, 10:09 PM)
QUOTE(phantom914 @ Sep 27 2004, 12:34 PM)
Where did this happen?

Andrew

I think you guys were going east on Dufferin just after Van Buren. I have heard a lot of stories about guys just driving right off the cliff as you first make the turn. I am glan no one was hurt. I showed that road to Aaron about a week ago. I almost lost it around that same corner 3 years ago. I drive a little slower on Dufferin now. Wow the name of the street is the like Duffster. Mark

There were no cliffs around there. I just know we went on Cajalco, then somewhere along the line we were on something Sierra or Sierra something then after the incident, we turned left on Adams to get back to the 91.

Andrew
phantom914
QUOTE(Tom Perso @ Sep 29 2004, 03:20 AM)
Or that sh!tty Furd Probe sitting next to the Bug...

huh.gif

Tom

Nah. Just the paint is shitty and maybe the 180,00 mile engine is getting tired. If only my 914 performed half as well. After the -6 that went off got back on the road, the driver said, "well, I thought if he made the turn, then I could". Remember to never lift off the throttle in a fast turn. wink.gif

Andrew
Aaron Cox
cajalco-> la sierra ....dufferein etc...
was fun. a 20 min run with lots of excitement. next time..i wanna ride shotgun with shawn rolleyes.gif
Brad Roberts
Aarons old V8 car.. has one of my ALL914 stickers on it *slightly* modified. Looks good..LOL

Shawn called me last night to inform me of his mishap...LOL I laughed my ass off...

B
Aaron Cox
brad..he said you drive customer cars crazier than he drives his six!
phantom914
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Sep 29 2004, 12:41 PM)
....................Shawn called me last night to inform me of his mishap...LOL I laughed my ass off...

B

Earlier in the day, he was describing some of your driving exploits. I think he was trying to imitate you. laugh.gif

Andrew
Brad Roberts
I have a LOT of seat time compared to him.

B
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Sep 29 2004, 02:40 PM)
I have a LOT of seat time compared to him.

B

haha... he called me today, he and i are gonna try to make the october AX in riverside. i told him he could spin with confidence, i wont be aiming at his drivers door rolleyes.gif
Brad Roberts
I drive them hard because I need them to break on me if something is wrong.. not on the customer a few days after picking it up from the shop while THEY are driving it hard.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.