Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DELETE: Lost Dog
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
euro911
* Lost my passenger side rocker in a heavy downpour on Sunday afternoon 3/25/12.

* Last seen prior to car hitting a large puddle of water at 60mph, Ball Road on ramp to the N/B 22 FWY dry.gif

* Approx. 5' long, 4" in height, black in color, goes by the name ABS Rocker aktion035.gif

* Reward offered, or will accept a replacement rocker.

* Prefer local/So Cal, but open to one from elsewhere ...
Tom_T
QUOTE(euro911 @ Mar 28 2012, 10:29 AM) *

* Lost my passenger side rocker in a heavy downpour on Sunday afternoon 3/25/12.

* Last seen prior to car hitting a large puddle of water at 60mph, Ball Road on ramp to the N/B 22 FWY dry.gif

* Approx. 5' long, 4" in height, black in color, goes by the name ABS Rocker aktion035.gif

* Reward offered, or will accept a replacement rocker.

* Prefer local/So Cal, but open to one from elsewhere ...

lol-2.gif ... Great creative ad Mark!

My wife & I were in the same storm coming from Huntington Beach back to Orange, & our 88 Westy was nearly blown into the Inland Empire with sideways wind & rain in sheets from a micro-burst that hit just before we got on the 22.

Good luck with your "lost dog"! beerchug.gif

Anyone have one? .....help a guy out....

icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif
SLITS
NO ABS bullcrap ... set of stockers (real German rusty metal) probably.

You know the drill ................

I probably loosened it when I blew past you at 120. My exhaust is like a jet engine .................
wertygrog
My driverside ABS rocker flew off on the highway a few months back, so I have a passenger side one just chillin in my garage. You are welcome to it for free. It's the style that says PORSCHE down the side so everyone knows what you're rollin' in. biggrin.gif

I'm in Escondido, pm me if interested. beerchug.gif

-Brent
euro911
Mine 'were' the flat panel type - looked stock, except without any rust shades.gif

Thinking I might take Ron up on his offer of an OEM for the time being (G&R swap meet is just around the corner) ... and keep my eyes open for an ABS mate.

I appreciate the offer, Brent beerchug.gif

BTW, SchantzMD thinks he has one with the raised letters too. If he has a driver-side, maybe you two can work something out so one of you guys has a compete set? confused24.gif
euro911
Thought I'd better update this thread - Irv Cooper (914coop) shipped me a matched pair for the cost of shipping in June of 2013 smile.gif

I sanded and painted them, but still haven't installed them, more than a year later dry.gif

Thanks again, Irv - I owe you a beer when we meet up! beerchug.gif
Larmo63
I don't remember it raining here in southern California?
euro911
It was nasty micro-burst 2.5 years ago slap.gif

poke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.