Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Early jack and handle.....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
dlee1967
Found one...thank you....

I know, I know.....they suck for jacking up a car. I know......for functionality I should use a later jack.

Still, I would like an early jack and handle for my 71 914 so I can mount it in the stock location. On the off chance I need to change a tire on the road, I will call AAA and use their floor jack.

Please PM with price and shipping cost to me (77060 zip)

thank you....David Lee

For those on the site who would like a little lesson on jacking.......check out this informative site.

http://p914.com/p914_tools_jack.htm

Click to view attachment
dlee1967
Really? No one has one kicking around in the trunk of a parts car?
silverteener

I have one out of a 73 if that works. let me know and I can take pics for you if it is what you are looking for.
cpfoster
I have one - I sent you a PM
dlee1967
Silverteener....I have a number of the later model jacks. The model that I am looking for uses the steel rod with bent end to raise and lower it. The later models mount to the front of the rear trunk by the engine lid and are held by two rubber straps. The early unit that I am looking for mounts to the left rear corner of the trunk near the tail light with a metal clasp.

thank you.....David Lee

QUOTE(silverteener @ Apr 11 2012, 12:30 PM) *

I have one out of a 73 if that works. let me know and I can take pics for you if it is what you are looking for.

silverteener
well I found one. smile.gif but its in my car... what is it worth to ya?
dlee1967
Found one. Thank you Marty! DLee
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.