Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Restoration Design hellhole repair parts.....(SOLD)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
dlee1967
(SOLD to pilothyer) In clearing out my storage, I unearthed a box of repair panels. The following are available for 30% under current Restoration design prices. Let me suggest that these should all go to the same person. If there is not a taker in two weeks, I will seperate.

Restoration Design part numbers are referenced:

P319 Engine Tray $180 (my price $126)
P302 Jack Receiver Plate $18 (my price $12.60)
P330 Inner wheelhouse upper right $100 (my price $77)
P342R Rear jack point right $74 (my price $51.80)

New price for the lot $382.00 (My price $267.40 plus $20 to ship UPS)

David Lee

Click to view attachment
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(dlee1967 @ Mar 28 2012, 09:41 PM) *

In clearing out my storage, I unearthed a box of repair panels. The following are available for 30% under current Restoration design prices. Let me suggest that these should all go to the same person. If there is not a taker in two weeks, I will seperate.

Restoration Design part numbers are referenced:

P319 Engine Tray $180 (my price $126)
P302 Jack Receiver Plate $18 (my price $12.60)
P330 Inner wheelhouse upper right $100 (my price $77)
P342R Rear jack point right $74 (my price $51.80)

New price for the lot $382.00 (My price $267.40 plus $20 to ship UPS)

David Lee

Click to view attachment

Need anything you are willing to trade for? confused24.gif
martin_UK914
Will you ship to the UK? Would you have an estimate of cost?
These are all the panels that I need!

dlee1967
Sorry guys, at the moment I don't need any more parts so not ope to trades. I have too many parts at the moment and this is why I have been placing ads every week to free up some space.

I would also prefer not to ship abroad. There are plenty of 914s on this side of the Atlantic that need these parts and I've had very bad luck with mailing material out of the country. It is not worth the risk to have the material "disappear" in transit. (Nothing specific to the UK. My mother is from Hull and father from Otley. I even have British teeth!)

thank you.
martin_UK914
QUOTE(dlee1967 @ Mar 29 2012, 02:26 PM) *

Sorry guys, at the moment I don't need any more parts so not ope to trades. I have too many parts at the moment and this is why I have been placing ads every week to free up some space.

I would also prefer not to ship abroad. There are plenty of 914s on this side of the Atlantic that need these parts and I've had very bad luck with mailing material out of the country. It is not worth the risk to have the material "disappear" in transit. (Nothing specific to the UK. My mother is from Hull and father from Otley. I even have British teeth!)

thank you.

bah.

sad.gif
martin_UK914
surely if you get the money up front then its not your problem anymore? Up to you sir, my cash is waiting.

drdave427
These are all passenger side parts ??
dlee1967
Sale pending reciept of funds from pilothyer

Thank you Jerry. David Lee
drdave427
let me know if deal doesn't work out --
Thanks
dlee1967
Sold. Thank you Jerry.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.