914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
lagunero
The Brass Bushings will fit the following models - years:

356 - 1962-65

914 - 73-76

912 - 1965 - 1969, 1976

911 - 1965 - 1986

911 - Turbo (930) 1976 - 1988

Its also a good idea to replace the ball-cup bushing underneath the shifter housing and the shift rod bushing in the tunnel behind the shifter housing. These are the other 2 most common links that wear over time.

Price, payment, and time of delivery:

The initial pre-payment introductory price is $29.99 (includes shipping in the Continental US), which includes 1 set of bushings and installation instructions. If ordering outside the Continental US, please PM or e-mail me for additional shipping costs.

I’d like to receive about 30+ pre-orders to get the best quantity/pricing. If I can’t get enough orders to get the first run produced, I will obviously refund any pre-orders I receive.

Once the orders have been placed with the machine shop, please wait 4-5 weeks for delivery. I’ll let you know the approximate date of delivery when the order has been placed.

Any questions or comments please PM or e-mail me.

You can PayPal to charliestylianos@yahoo.com or mail payment to:

Charlie Stylianos
1027 N. Livingston St
Arlington, VA 22205

Please don’t forget to include your shipping address.

Thanks for your time,

-Charlie
914werke
Whats the application? huh.gif
Is this to replace the nylon bush in the trans housing where the shift shaft penatrates ?
mk114
are these to replace the nylon busshings for the rear trunk lid
Rouser
QUOTE (mk114 @ May 23 2005, 10:46 PM)
are these to replace the nylon busshings for the rear trunk lid

Nope ... these replace the bushings (item 31, 2 each) on the shifter linkage joint.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.