Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any Chicago members
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PeeGreen 914
I have a trade show in Chicago next week. I am flying out Saturday, the 31st, and will be in Chicago from Saturday to Friday. If anyone wants to grab a drink let me know. I will be staying near the airport but the tradeshow is at the McCormick Place Convention Center.

Looks like I should be catching the Cubs opening day games as well. I love the company I work for beer3.gif
jmill
I'm 45min north of there. I'm down for a beer if others are.
gms
QUOTE(jmill @ Mar 29 2012, 01:07 PM) *

I'm 45min north of there. I'm down for a beer if others are.

I can meet up most any day except Monday
PeeGreen 914
Cool, pick a night Sunday through Thursday and let me know. Sounds like Monday is out though.
Dr Evil
Who started this thread? confused24.gif Its like it self posted blink.gif

poke.gif
gms
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Mar 29 2012, 02:59 PM) *

Cool, pick a night Sunday through Thursday and let me know. Sounds like Monday is out though.

Thursday is best for me
PeeGreen 914
That's fine by me. I will have just watched the Cubs play so I'll be good and ... well.. right blink.gif laugh.gif
GaroldShaffer
I'm in! Monday & tuesday don't work for me either, but I can do wednesday or thursday for sure.
PeeGreen 914
Very cool beerchug.gif
gms
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Mar 29 2012, 04:54 PM) *

I'm in! Monday & tuesday don't work for me either, but I can do wednesday or thursday for sure.

piratenanner.gif
GeorgeRud
Wednesday night would work for me,Thursday is a bit harder. I'm right by O'Hare in the northwest suburbs.
PeeGreen 914
I think that is right where I will be staying. I will likely be drinking beer all week so feel free to come on out anytime. beer3.gif
PeeGreen 914
Heading out very early in the AM tomorrow. If you guys need to get a hold of me quickly feel free to call or text.

206 954 three zero zero 6

beerchug.gif
jmill
Hopefully I can get a porch pass. Is this happening on Thursday?
PeeGreen 914
I think so. Just got in and set out booth up. Off to get some grub.
PeeGreen 914
Not sure where you guys are thinking of meeting but my hotel is right down from Portillos. Wow that place is chowtime.gif good
jmill
Are you talking the one on Ontario - straight out of Erics Excellent Adventure?

PeeGreen 914
It woluld appear so smile.gif
GaroldShaffer
If your hotel is by the airport, then thats not the same Portillio's. They have many places in Chicagoland area. What's the address of your hotel?
PeeGreen 914
Well, I thought it was near the airport only to find it is right downtown. 720 N Lasalle.
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Apr 1 2012, 11:01 AM) *

Well, I thought it was near the airport only to find it is right downtown. 720 N Lasalle.

Well then yes, that would be the same Portillio's. So do we have a time yet for Thursday?
PeeGreen 914
Whatever works for you guys. I'm going to the Cub game at 1 but the evening is wide open.
gms
what time on Thursday evening can you be out there Garold?
I am still in
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(gms @ Apr 1 2012, 07:40 PM) *

what time on Thursday evening can you be out there Garold?
I am still in

Around 6:15ish, I have to wait for Julie to get home before I can head out.
PeeGreen 914
I will keep watching this for the time. ate at Gino's east last night. Great pizza but I think I found one of the worst servers happy11.gif It was sadly comical watching the poor guy.
GaroldShaffer
I can be there by 6:30pm. Will that work?
PeeGreen 914
Works for me biggrin.gif
GaroldShaffer
Great I will be the short fat guy with the red 914 hat. beerchug.gif
GaroldShaffer
heading out ina few. my mobile if you need it 219-730-6418
PeeGreen 914
Just got back from the Cubs game... See you guys soon beerchug.gif
IronHillRestorations
Pictures at 10:00? Have fun guyz
jmill
I'm out. headbang.gif

One of my employees injured his ankle and I ended up at the Hospital getting it X-rayed.
PeeGreen 914
No pics but it was a great time. Nice to meet you guys. Thanks for taking the time to meet up. beerchug.gif
gms
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Apr 5 2012, 11:10 PM) *

No pics but it was a great time. Nice to meet you guys. Thanks for taking the time to meet up. beerchug.gif

Great to meet you Jon!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.