Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wife got me an anniversary gift!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Haudiosolutions
She got me the Rennline track mats!. I don't track it but they look great and save my new carpet. Thought I'd throw in a full shot with the new (to me) wheels.Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
dlee6204
Cool! cool.gif
Black914_4
Swwet.

I love the white/red look! piratenanner.gif
JawjaPorsche
What did you get her? A vacuum cleaner? I hope not!
Haudiosolutions
QUOTE(JawjaPorsche @ Mar 29 2012, 09:17 PM) *

What did you get her? A vacuum cleaner? I hope not!

HEHE! She actually got me a dyson last year since I'm the clean freak. I bought an all inclusive package to Cancun. Somehow although I spent more I get to enjoy both so therefore I win!
Haudiosolutions
Repost
pete-stevers
hmmmm
I thought we where going to see...somthing else
poorsche914
914 is looking great, Derrick!
How's it drive with your new setup?

driving.gif
Haudiosolutions
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Mar 30 2012, 09:32 AM) *

914 is looking great, Derrick!
How's it drive with your new setup?

driving.gif

Seems to drive nicely although I haven't gotten up to interstate speeds yet. Pretty sure I need to install a bump steer kit and possibly need an alignment. There is visable but not extreme negative camber on the front and is a little jittery over bumps since I lowered the front a little. I don't know how much of this will be solved by adding the bump steer kit but at this point I assume it could use both. Know anyone in these parts you'd trust to do an alignment on a 914?
poorsche914
QUOTE(Haudiosolutions @ Mar 30 2012, 11:13 AM) *
Know anyone in these parts you'd trust to do an alignment on a 914?
If you want to go to Knoxville, you could try Eurotech or Autohaus. At least they have dealt with 914s before. Other than that... no experience with any of the Sevier county places. Let me know what you find out since I will be needing an alignment for mine when I get around to installing a bump steer kit and beefier torsion bars.

driving.gif
Haudiosolutions
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Mar 30 2012, 04:05 PM) *

QUOTE(Haudiosolutions @ Mar 30 2012, 11:13 AM) *
Know anyone in these parts you'd trust to do an alignment on a 914?
If you want to go to Knoxville, you could try Eurotech or Autohaus. At least they have dealt with 914s before. Other than that... no experience with any of the Sevier county places. Let me know what you find out since I will be needing an alignment for mine when I get around to installing a bump steer kit and beefier torsion bars.

driving.gif

I'll call around when I get a chance during the week
1973-914-2L
Very Nice ...

What are the offsets on you wheels ?? and are you running spacers ???

Steve
Haudiosolutions
QUOTE(1973-914-2L @ Mar 30 2012, 05:25 PM) *

Very Nice ...

What are the offsets on you wheels ?? and are you running spacers ???

Steve

Hey Steve, The wheels are off a 944 turbo (year?) I had some billet adaptors made 3/4" on rear and 1" on front. I still needed to take an angle grinder to take a minute amount off the inner portion of the rear flares. No rubbing and running great. My only real issue is the weight of the weels and these tires are pretty heavy. I don't really notice it but if you're saving weight, these would not be my first choice. I really like the look though.
rex66m
That is a sweet looking interior. Like the look of those mats.
Haudiosolutions
Thanks, the interior was one of my winter projects and it's almost complete. Finally put some miles on it today and it did great. I think I've got something a little off with the tuning though or maybe it's a symptom of old gas which had sat in the tank all winter ot maybe that plus needing a little tweeking. driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.