Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: R&T's with 914 Articles
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Beach914
I was bored last Sunday when the rains came and went through my garage. I was given these vintage R&T's about 20 years ago.

I didn't know I had this many 914 articles.

I have the entire collection from 1965 thru 1972. Been so busy trying to stay employed I hadn't thought of researching them for 914 content.

Should I scan the articles and make them available as pdf's?

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

nsr-jamie
I would love to see them if possible but its so hard with all these copyright issues. I am sure others would be happy to see them as well.
1973-914-2L
Yes please ...
Tom_T
Dave - they're still under copyright protection, plus you can buy this book with all of them plus many more 914 articles than what you have (all B&W reproductions) or the earlier version (different cover) - which book is also copyright protected & has the R&T, MT, etc. copyright permission for reprint.

That book was about $40 IIRC, less online discounts, etc. (I think I paid around $25-30 in 2010).

Click to view attachment < old cover was something like: "Gold Portfolio"

IMHO some other good 914 Resto references to have on the ole shelf are:

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment < new & old covers
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment < there were old covers also for these
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

... and this couldn't hurt out in the garage to get you "up" for working on your 914 ..... or distracting you from same! biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment

shades.gif
Beach914
You're right Tom. I want to be correct.

Just wanted all to know that I 've got some great old sources of evaluations and information.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.