Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another 914 @ picknpull - san jose 3/27
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bfrymire
http://www.picknpull.com/check_inventory.a...amp;Distance=50

I haven't seen it yet.
pt_700
migh have time saturday to check it out.

i'll be looking for a driver's rocker. i'll grab the vin too if nobody beats me to the one on commercial st.
Lennies914
I just got home from there. After spending some time looking I had them check their inventory and they said they do not have one. I explained that it was listed on their website so she checked and it showed up. She told me the row # and off I went. There is no 914 there. confused24.gif
bfrymire
QUOTE(Lennies914 @ Mar 30 2012, 06:33 PM) *

I just got home from there. After spending some time looking I had them check their inventory and they said they do not have one. I explained that it was listed on their website so she checked and it showed up. She told me the row # and off I went. There is no 914 there. confused24.gif

Wow. That sucks. Sorry you had to waste your time. Th
anks forletting us know.
pt_700
it's on row 51. some pics below. engine & trans gone. still has brakes. some heater parts are there but, not the pieces sandman 408 was looking for last weekend. driveshafts are on the side. brain's still there. most of the interior's gone.

needed my drill to get out the metal rivets on the rockers. '71 in south san jose had plastic ones... didn't want to damage the rockers with my poor attempts to remove those rivets and rain was comin' so i left 'em. probably find a better price from someone here anyway. pick and pull's not so cheap anymore.

i'll go post the vin.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
pt_700
sorry guys, i'm kind of clueless as to where to put the vin. added to my vin's for now.

bfrymire
changed the title again, thanks for letting us know.
pete000
What happened to that hood ??
Lennies914
Sorry guys. I really did try to find the car. confused24.gif
Michael N
QUOTE(Lennies914 @ Mar 30 2012, 05:33 PM) *

I went out there on Wednesday night when I saw it listed on their website. The guy at the entrance asked me what I was looking for and I told him. He checked the computer to get what aisle it was located on and could not find it in their computer. I told him that I was it on their website and would take the chance.

The car had parts in it from many different years of 914's. I was able to score a NOS hose that was not correct on Kathy's LE. Also a nice Targa top with the latches etc and a early steering wheel dated 10/70. (914 347 805 10).

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

I was there late on Wednesday but did not have the energy to get out of bed on Thursday to go back for the two mostly straight bumpers, original steel front and rear valances, etc. I must be getting too old not to chase that cheese.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.