Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1973 2.0L 914 Being Parted Out
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Steve73
I have decided today to Part out my 914.

Other than the engine/transmission and center console everything else is going up for sale.

Entire floorboard and longitudinals and areas under doors are a mess so I'm not going to try and save it.

Front is fairly rust free, rear has rust in the rear of the trunk but it's not unsalvageable. Doors not dented, hood and trunk are not dented. Trunk may have some rust under the wing but otherwise good. Hood has some rust on the top which I treated but otherwise strait.

5 Porsche Alloy Wheels are in good shape with no curb rash Would prefer to sell them all together. Doors and hoods are strait but have some surface rust on them. Front windshield is cracked. You suggestions for shipping items will be helpful.

If you need something suggest it:

HERE IS THE LINK FOR ALL THE PHOTOS THIS IS NOT EVERYTHING BUT A LOT:

https://www.yousendit.com/download/QlVockhTOC9sUjlnRXNUQw

=====================================================
Wheels 5 - 5.5x15 Alloy Mahle Wheels $170.00 each

GENUINE PORSCHE BRAKE FLUID reservoir with cap and strap $17.00

Brake Master Cylinder $110 -as is.

Outside DOOR HANDLES Drivers side only (passenger side cracked and missing parts) $38.00

2.0 liter logo (silver) $38.00 If I decide to sell

914 Logo ?

HORN GRILLE $40 each Sold, Sold, Sold

Horn (1) works! Price?

Fog Lights Price?

Pop Up motors and frames They work great! Price?

REAR WINDOW GLASS $150.00

DOOR GLASS Left or Right side $170

VENT GLASS Left or Right side with chrome frame $100.00

INSERT foam foot rest right side $45.00 NOT FOR SALE

Speaker Grills $40 each

Seatbelts and hardware $100.00

Seats - Need recovering but plastic frames are good, drivers side is in pretty sorry shape - Best offer.

Sun Visors - not in great shape but has most of the screws etc. $10.00 each

Rear view mirror looks too new to be original $25.00

WINDOW LIFTS/ Regulators Left or right $50.00

A door without glass or winders few dents, very strait some rust on the drivers side
Left or right $300

PORSCHE 914 DOOR STRIKER PLATE right or left $10.00 each

Hood - rust spot in middle of hood $375

ROOF may need some new hardware $300

ENGINE COMP.COVER $120.00

Drip Pan $ 65.00

LID LATCH $20.00

Porsche Engine Lid Logo $40.00

Speedometer 150mph Silver center $100.00

TACHOMETER Silver center -73 $100

COMB. INSTRUMENT $125

Windshield wiper motor WORKS $110.00

Wiper CRANK MECHANISM NEEDS WORK but I am currently repairing $80.00

Wiper arms rusty patina $20 each

Tail lights covers left and right included $120.00

Porsche 911 center reflector - $120 - $130 including shipping – SOLD SOLD SOLD
Robert21

SIDE MARKER ASSEMBLY $10.00

Turn signal Markers front external bits are worn out. (Left and right) $20.00

Porsche 914 rear painted bumper $140 Sold Sold Sold
Porsche 914 front bumper $140 Sold Sold Sold

DON’T SEE AN ITEM OR A PRICE Too many part so list them all, ask me before I send the frame to the junk yard!

Shipping will be determined by what you buy where it’s going etc.

See my facebook shots for some picks of what it currently looks like.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2...9252&type=3

Message me and we will connect via phone/e-mail.
SchwarzHorse
Must log into facebook to view photos in above links. I did and discovered all red taillight lenses instead of Euro spec'd ones I was hoping for and the 5 alloys are either Mahle or Pedrinis, not Fuchs as I was hoping.
euro911
Useless Facebook strikes again:

"The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page."

bootyshake.gif
Steve73
Sorry, apparently you have to be logged in to facebook to view it. But you don't have to be my friend. Sorry for the issues sad.gif

QUOTE(euro911 @ Mar 31 2012, 01:05 AM) *

Useless Facebook strikes again:

"The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page."

bootyshake.gif

MassTeener
QUOTE(Steve73 @ Mar 30 2012, 09:41 PM) *

Other than the engine/transmission and center console everything else is going up for sale.

Entire floorboard and longitudinals and areas under doors are a mess so I'm not going to try and save it.

Front is fairly rust free, rear has rust in the rear of the trunk but it's not unsalvageable. Doors not dented, hood and trunk are not dented. Trunk may have some rust under the wing but otherwise good. Hood has some rust on the top which I treated but otherwise strait.

5 Porsche Alloy Wheels are in good shape with no curb rash Would prefer to sell them all together. Doors and hoods are strait but have some surface rust on them. Front windshield is cracked. You suggestions for shipping items will be helpful.

need a pedal cluster & front sway bar
jsayre914
pm sent for main gauge cluster
Irish914
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
hot_shoe914
PRICES. We need prices. Rules say you MUST post prices please. How much for the wheels? confused24.gif

Oh yeah, and the driver's door.
Black914_4
I need a rear trunk hinge bolt please. I just broke mine 5 mins ago headbang.gif
it holds the hinge to the body. Price please
ScottD914
Hi Steve;

Trying to finish up my '74 resto. Three things remain:

1. Fog lights
2. Grills and
3. Speaker pods.

Thanks, ScottD
beerchug.gif
Aaron Cox
i need the center tunnel, rear access cover.
Steve73
Hot shoe you are right, but I wanted to check interest before I started unbolting everything. If I don't start putting prices up soon I'll kill this thread. I don't want to waste anyones time. Any suggestions on where I can find reasonable prices for parts to base my stuff on. I'm not planning on charging top dollar I just don't want to be too high or too low.

Steve

My wife asked me to put this in my note so here:
cheer.gif

QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Apr 1 2012, 07:09 PM) *

PRICES. We need prices. Rules say you MUST post prices please. How much for the wheels? confused24.gif

Oh yeah, and the driver's door.

euro911
QUOTE(Steve73 @ Mar 31 2012, 11:11 PM) *
Sorry, apparently you have to be logged in to facebook to view it. But you don't have to be my friend. Sorry for the issues sad.gif
I just don't subscribe to all that My Face/Space Book stuff, guess I'm old school. I'll get my young whipper-snapper nephew to log on when he comes up this w/e shades.gif
ScottD914
QUOTE(euro911 @ Apr 3 2012, 02:26 AM) *

QUOTE(Steve73 @ Mar 31 2012, 11:11 PM) *
I just don't subscribe to all that My Face/Space Book stuff, guess I'm old school. I'll get my young whipper-snapper nephew to log on when he comes up this w/e shades.gif

agree.gif Me too. Us "old guys", that have the time and money to enjoy these wonderful cars, are one generation removed from the Facebook, Twitter, Etc...
Black914_4
Define " old guys" please dry.gif

<<<< 37 and does not use facebook either. Soooo does that include me? blink.gif
jaxdream
QUOTE(2xs performance @ Apr 3 2012, 04:37 AM) *

Define " old guys" please dry.gif

<<<< 37 and does not use facebook either. Soooo does that include me? blink.gif

Obviously !!!!!

Jack
ThePaintedMan
Prices for all of the seat belt bolts and hardware?
Steve73
Seat belt bolts are 1 bolt down due to rust (that should tell you something about this car's interior) handbrake and mounting area is completely gone blink.gif

QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Apr 3 2012, 01:58 PM) *

Prices for all of the seat belt bolts and hardware?

Steve73
THIS IS A REPEAT OF WHAT I JUST UPDATED ON THE FIRST ENTRY TO THIS LISTING.

=====================================================MY PARTS PRICE LIST: Don't like the prices suggest what you are willing to pay for it. Don't see a part listed, ask me for it

DETAILED PHOTOS FORTHCOMING Sorry for the delays, been busy with Sick Mother, Easter, Work and Taking apart my 914!

Wheels 5 - 5.5x15 Alloy Mahle Wheels $200.00 each

GENUINE PORSCHE BRAKE FLUID reservoir with cap $25.00

reservoir stap 10.00

Brake Master Cylinder $150 -as is.

Outside DOOR HANDLES $50.00

2.0 liter logo (silver) $38.00 If I decide to sell

HORN GRILLE $50 each

REAR WINDOW GLASS $200.00

DOOR GLASS Left or Right side $200

VENT GLASS Left or Right side $120.00

INSERT foam foot rest Left or right side $45.00

Speaker Grills? can't find value?

Seatbelts and hardware $100.00

Seats - Need recovering but plastic frames are good - Best offer.

Sun Visors - not in great shape $20.00 each

Rear view mirror $75.00

WINDOW LIFTS/ Regulators Left or right $70.00

A door without glass or winders no dents no rust but I will check before I sell.
Left or right $400

PORSCHE 914 DOOR STRIKER PLATE right or left $20.00

Hood - rust spot in middle of hood $575

ROOF may need some new hardware $450

Drip Pan $ 85.00

ENGINE COMP.COVER $140.00

LID LATCH $25.00

Porsche Engine Lid Logo $50.00

Speedometer 150mph Silver center $120.00

TACHOMETER Silver center -73 $150

COMB. INSTRUMENT $175

Windshield wiper motor $125.00

Wiper CRANK MECHANISM $190.00

Wiper arms rusty patina $20 each

Tail lights left and right included $140.00

Porsche 911 center reflector - $120

SIDE MARKER ASSEMBLY $10.00

Turn signal Markers front external bits are worn out. (Left and right) $55.00

Porsche 914 rear painted bumper $150

rgolia
how about the front trunk pan? I need to replace what was cut out of mine for the former ac unit.
tod914
Interested in the heat pressed grommets on the driver & passanger floor mats if they are in very good shape. Also the one around the steering wheel shaft. Don't need the whole carpet. Just a small section surrounding each grommet. You can email me pics if you want. tod914@yahoo.com. Thanks, Tod
OU8AVW
No offense but your prices are pretty up there. Get some photos up for us to show that your parts are worth the primo dollar your asking.
Good luck....
Steve73
No offense taken Mike, I am trying my best to find references for most of this stuff and then cutting 20% off the price I find. If they are too high they will be dropped till almost everything sells. I have to finish removing the dash, the drain tray and the engine lid..... Then drop the engine and transmission a first for me on anything but a lawnmower, wish me luck.

I won't put all the photo in the forum; what I will do is take lots of High resolution pictures and then put a link to them so anyone can download them and look them over, then everyone can see any flaws etc. and make an accurate offer. Thanks for putting up with me this is the first time I've done this. It's been real fun to take apart though.

boldblue.gif

QUOTE(OU8AVW @ Apr 11 2012, 03:06 PM) *

No offense but your prices are pretty up there. Get some photos up for us to show that your parts are worth the primo dollar your asking.
Good luck....

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.