Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trying to do a refresh on a 1.7 hoses
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Irish914
I want to replace all the hoses on my 1.7 engine are there any places that sell kits that have the majority or all of the hoses in them?
tadink
QUOTE(Irish914 @ Mar 30 2012, 08:23 PM) *

I want to replace all the hoses on my 1.7 engine are there any places that sell kits that have the majority or all of the hoses in them?

popcorn[1].gif

me too!

td
luskesq
AA sells a kit if you want to deal with them. About $70 IIRC. There may be other suppliers on this board that do as well. A number of places sell the individual hoses by the foot.

Keith
JawjaPorsche
Here is link to Automotive Atlanta's vacuum line kit: http://www.autoatlanta.com/Porsche-Vacuum-...BAAVACKIT1.html
Irish914
QUOTE(luskesq @ Mar 30 2012, 08:34 PM) *

AA sells a kit if you want to deal with them. About $70 IIRC. There may be other suppliers on this board that do as well. A number of places sell the individual hoses by the foot.

Keith

Whats IIRC i tried looking on google for the name but was unable to find to find anything.
potomacmidget
QUOTE(Irish914 @ Apr 1 2012, 12:15 AM) *

QUOTE(luskesq @ Mar 30 2012, 08:34 PM) *

Keith

Whats IIRC i tried looking on google for the name but was unable to find to find anything.

I think it means "if I remember correctly"....sadly, I too had to look it up...
1973-914-2L
you have a pm ....

Steve
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.