Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New photo's of my original Six
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sgrisanti
Hello everyone. I wanted to share some photo's of my 914-6 which I have been enjoying for the last two years. It sits in my garage along with a 912 and a Boxster. All three cars are in show condition, however, my six is my favorite and the most fun to drive. I was fortunate to own three all original and matching sixes during the past fours years, however, two of them were sold and sent to Germany and my 70 Adriatic Blue example is one that I will have for many years.
GeorgeRud
Nice looking car (actually they all look nice). I do see a couple of minor points that are not original (front badge and later style rear valance), but they would only bother a concours weenie.

Enjoy them in good health!
sgrisanti
QUOTE(GeorgeRud @ Mar 31 2012, 05:23 PM) *

Nice looking car (actually they all look nice). I do see a couple of minor points that are not original (front badge and later style rear valance), but they would only bother a concours weenie.

Enjoy them in good health!

Have the original valance
Cairo94507
Beautiful car and wonderful color- thanks for sharing.
GeorgeRud
What tires are you running? I need to replace the old tires on my -6, and would like to use the original 14" Fuchs as originally equipped, but find the selection quite bleak in these sizes. Since I don't really run this car hard anymore, I don't need the latest, stickiest tires, but would like something somewhat sporty.
Michael N
Beautiful car. drooley.gif That blue would be my second choice after white. I am struggling with whether or not to put my sails back on my car. Your car puts me closer to adding them back.
Eric_Shea
What a great collection. My new hero! (sorry Slits)
jwhcars
Very Nice !!
scotty b
nice collection and great pic smile.gif
TC 914-8
Very Nice!!!
at first glance at the title and the first lines of your thread I thought it was the guy near by in Pt Townsend Wa.
He has the same collection (almost) he has an Original 6, 912, and a 356.
Your collection is top notch, keep them warm and happy beerchug.gif first.gif
brp986s
You have very good taste. I also have an adriatic blue 914-6, silver boxster, and an early 911 (silver). And a gixxer.
pete-stevers
I like em both!! And the "old" shed with distressed wood siding!
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Mar 31 2012, 07:49 PM) *

What a great collection. My new hero! (sorry Slits)

agree.gif drooley.gif sorry Eric. biggrin.gif
RickS
Muy Nice-o. Yo yo Like-o
1973-914-2L
Wow ... very nice trio you have going there ..

The stunner to me is the 914-6 but that 911 is a beaut itself ...

Nice toy collection ...

sgrisanti
QUOTE(GeorgeRud @ Mar 31 2012, 05:53 PM) *

What tires are you running? I need to replace the old tires on my -6, and would like to use the original 14" Fuchs as originally equipped, but find the selection quite bleak in these sizes. Since I don't really run this car hard anymore, I don't need the latest, stickiest tires, but would like something somewhat sporty.

MICHELIN RAIN FORCE MX-4 185R 14
sgrisanti
QUOTE(pete-stevers @ Mar 31 2012, 10:51 PM) *

I like em both!! And the "old" shed with distressed wood siding!

Shed is actually three years old. Built it to look old and distressed.
Tom_T
Nice Steve ....

I remember seeing it online FS at that NJ/NY dealership & thought it was drooley.gif wub.gif then!

.... what's that white stuff!!?? biggrin.gif
tod914
Beautiful cars. Especially like the color of your 912.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.