Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fun with Glenn and Ron
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SLITS
Another car added to the stable ... 1971 911T 2.2L Zeniths .... Has sat since 1995 and is not rusted out. Has about 4 different colors and paint (what's left of it is about 1/8" thick). Best value ... 4 dated matched Fuchs Deep Sixes ... a project to think about. Only a couple of photos:
IPB Image
IPB Image
Had to be dug out of back yard ... didn't image the trash it was buried in. More pics later ... like tomorrow

And now for the contest ...... Find the 914 .....
IPB Image

Hopefully they will call when they find it. Hints will be added tomorrow smile.gif

I felt I was involved in an episode of "Hoarders".
sixnotfour
Here's hoping the 914 is a 914-6
Dr Evil
Holy Fuch!
rick 918-S
Nice score Ron! and I agree! Holy Fuch!
SLITS
Well guys .... here's the hint ... av-943.gif

IPB Image

All I could see is the left front turn signal. Front bumper gone, no fog lights and I found some of the heater system (that's the "J" pipe on top of the lens). At least the lens is not broken. unsure.gif The guy in the first image is standing in front of the hole I was able to dig to see what I saw.

It is supposed to be a '74 but in the minimal search before the avalanche of piled material I could see that they had louvered the entire front hood ... '80s redux? It is buried under about 4 - 5' of stuff ... front to back. side to side.

I don't think this will turn out to be a gem, but the treasure hunt was the best part minus the spiders, dirt & etc.

And the organ is a Baldwin .....

Maybe someday ............................. it's a Fireman's dream!
76-914
OMG lol-2.gif I was called to repair a leak in a garage like that, once. Water was coming out the door and when he opened it I said, "You gotta f*#king be shitting me" and left. Next time I'll check for a 914 first. av-943.gif
Tom_T
Nice finds Ron! Gives you somethings to keep (more) busy! biggrin.gif

I'm sure they have a filing system in that garage.... shades.gif
lol-2.gif
balljoint
Let me know if you find a jar with a head in it.

I can never remember where I leave those things. unsure.gif
euro911
Egads blink.gif - and I thought my garage was a disaster!

Nice find. I know how much you like them tail-draggers laugh.gif

popcorn[1].gif
EdwardBlume
Such a fine line between having it available when you need it and full blown mental problem.. av-943.gif
Rockaria
Click to view attachment
QUOTE(SLITS @ Mar 31 2012, 06:50 PM) *

And now for the contest ...... Find the 914 .....
IPB Image

struckn
You know his arm isn't really broken........hope he dosn't make you put it all back where it come from.

av-943.gif lol-2.gif unsure.gif
JRust
Holy crap! That's alot of crap icon8.gif
brant
Ron,

if you part the brown 911 keep me in mind for a motor
I'm looking for a 2.2 rebuildable core
SLITS
QUOTE(brant @ Apr 2 2012, 01:09 PM) *

Ron,

if you part the brown 911 keep me in mind for a motor
I'm looking for a 2.2 rebuildable core

Done Brant .... sure you don't want a body and transmission to go with it? av-943.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.