Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Classic Transformation......WTF
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Strudelwagon
Don't miss your chance to own the project!

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rds/cto/2907634384.html
drooley.gif
Andyrew
Miata roof?

915 trani?

Thats a part out car if Ive ever seen one..
JRust
I have to admit I have NEVER seen that body style WTF.gif icon8.gif
scotty b
huh.gif blink.gif unsure.gif icon8.gif 331.gif
wingnut86
...and a Delorean hood.
WTF.gif agree.gif

He don't know JACK, obviously.

At least its in dry storage av-943.gif lol-2.gif
Mike Bellis
If those rims are 5x130mm... That's bad ass. Duke's of Hazard 914... wub.gif

IPB Image
wingnut86
2nd thought.

I was driving through my town the other day and spotted an AMC Pacer sitting in someone's front yard, directly across the street from a parked 924. Then I started daydreaming about cutting the rear clip from the 924 and welding it on the Pacer, then maybe popup lights on the Pacer...HOLD THE PHONE!

You see, add a little PCP, a welding torch, lots of Bondo and Walah - everyone's worst nightmare...
sheeplove.gif
Dr Evil
Worth it for parts smile.gif
dadaDaveed
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Mar 31 2012, 11:38 PM) *

Worth it for parts smile.gif

Agreed... remove that awful car from those parts and it's a value.

The "Dukes" wheels are kinda cool, actually. Somebody photoshop 'em onto a GT car. idea.gif
Dr Evil
The 915 is 1/2- 3/4 of that price alone.
rnellums
It would be worth it if the car had 15 tail lights. but, since it only has 10, it seems like a poor deal. huh.gif
tadink
QUOTE(Strudelwagon @ Mar 31 2012, 07:50 PM) *

Don't miss your chance to own the project!

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rds/cto/2907634384.html
drooley.gif

yah, but its got a wing! LOL
Dr Evil
Someone really wanted an NSX.
SUNAB914
if it has an engine, how does it cool?
stuttgart46
Good thing we have an eye wash station at work.
7TPorsh
My hazy Monday morning brain is looking at this and seeing a potential Lancia Stratos replica...maybe?

....not
Rand
QUOTE(SUNAB914 @ Apr 2 2012, 08:14 AM) *

if it has an engine, how does it cool?

Water. Sounds like his plan was v8.

Oof, it's scary how much time and effort people will put into something so horrible.
FourBlades

A museum of all these cars based on the 914 would be pretty cool in an awful kind of way.

John
effutuo101
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Mar 31 2012, 08:17 PM) *

If those rims are 5x130mm... That's bad ass. Duke's of Hazard 914... wub.gif

IPB Image

wait, the windshield frame and the space between the windshield and hood don't match.... two into one car? or just crap primer
Dustin
Bangla Bangers
jcambo7
barf.gif
struckn
I think the spooler should be on the front.

idea.gif
Mike Bellis
Somebody photoshop this into a General Lee...
wingnut86
...That's It!

440 Six-Pack that MUTHA! beer.gif
RickS
I know one will agree with me, but I don't care. Think the body has the bones to be turned into something quite cool. Loose the spoiler, the top, the 959 faux rear slats, those gawd awful tail lights replace with euro-914s, get rid of the 911 slant nose slats. Install a proper roll bar, ditch those freaken fugly wheels with some huge Fuchs and then paint the whole thing flat black. And no, I ain't the one to do it. I am just the creative consultant. And put a huge V8 in it.
a914622
Put a huge V8 in it? ? A fine auto like that needs something like the toyota V12!!

I look back at some of the stuff iv done and ask "what was i thinking?" but i dont post pics in hopes some one else would buy into the dream..

jcl
JeffBowlsby
Did anyone notice that those pics were taken while its raining...there is no glass in the car....its a swimming pool in that cabin and the dash area electrical is now corroded...and we can be sure thats the good news about this....um, er...car...

Is it sitting in 2 inches of water or are the tires just flat?
Porschef
Jeez, how many times have the police tried bangin in the door of that meth lab?
johannes
I like those cars. That's great stuff for the LOL page of the french 914 club magazine.

poorsche914
QUOTE(RickS @ Apr 2 2012, 10:54 PM) *
I know one will agree with me, but I don't care. Think the body has the bones to be turned into something quite cool. Loose the spoiler, the top, the 959 faux rear slats, those gawd awful tail lights replace with euro-914s, get rid of the 911 slant nose slats. Install a proper roll bar, ditch those freaken fugly wheels with some huge Fuchs and then paint the whole thing flat black. And no, I ain't the one to do it. I am just the creative consultant. And put a huge V8 in it.

That would pretty much put it back to a stock-ish 914 poke.gif

driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.