Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: white interior
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
underdog
late with pics but had to learn how.
racerbvd
Nice..
76-914
Nice but only one picture? poke.gif Did you figure out that you can take more than one pic at a time? Down size the pic size and you can upload several at a time. I'd like to see more of the complete interior. Is that a "Still" in the background?

welcome.png
poorsche914
Wow, there's a similar one on Atlanta CL - blue with white interior. I like that combo.

driving.gif
Tom_T
Very Nice!! drooley.gif wub.gif

welcome.png

A 70's ad of one like yours FYI ....

Click to view attachment
Black914_4
Car looks awesome piratenanner.gif

The blue & white look great together
underdog
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Apr 1 2012, 10:30 AM) *

Very Nice!! drooley.gif wub.gif

welcome.png

A 70's ad of one like yours FYI ....

Click to view attachment

euro911
I get it. ... matches your patio furniture thumb3d.gif
bcheney
QUOTE(euro911 @ Apr 1 2012, 03:35 PM) *

I get it. ... matches your patio furniture thumb3d.gif

Great looking car...I like the big bumper cars...too often they get a bad rap...I know they are heavy...but, the style is cool for the years they were made. I knew a guy back in the early eighties who had a 76 2.0 that had a white exterior, white interior panels/seats, beige carpet, black dash, red rockers, red front LE spoiler and red rear valence with blue highlighed wheels. Everything was bone stock on the car othewise. It must have been "spirit of 76 edition" of somekind that was done with great attention to detail workmanship. He's lawyer my mom worked for in Cape Coral Florida by the name of Tom Shipp. I need to call him to see if he still has the car. Good luck with yours!
rick 918-S
drooley.gif
kerensky
Nice look, the white is definitely unusual and looks great with the blue.

I need to get a pattern of that center console - I have the same A/C unit in my car, and the console is the only appearance group piece it didn't come with.
tod914
Very nice! @ Chad, the 75-76 console material is different than 73-74. Not sure if that matters, but just wanted to mention that to you.
EdwardBlume
It does look good. Who knew? White, black and grey! aktion035.gif
majkos
drooley.gif Wow!

That's the Best White Interior I've seen!!

( I have two sets,but they are in sorry shape compared to your)
billh1963
Very nice! I like that combination
BajaXJ92
Looks like you own the twin to my car! Is your VIN in the database yet? I wonder how close our cars are together...

Here is the YouTube video of my car. All original with the exception of an exterior respray. 84k miles smile.gif

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VSbB1K0x5CA#/...h?v=VSbB1K0x5CA
struckn
Beautiful 914.......I like the Helmet idea on the top of the Antena, makes it easier to find in a crowded Wal-Mart parking lot.

bye1.gif
euro911
unsure.gif An antenna ball would make it easier to find a low-slung 914 in a crowded parking lot? laugh.gif

slap.gif
wingnut86
Ummm, Gollum likes...

My PRECIOUS chowtime.gif
VoPo914
Great color combo! biggrin.gif
krazykonrad
That white interior must be pretty rare. Looks great! beerchug.gif

Konrad

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.