Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spare parts dispersal
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
zx-niner
It is time to start disseminating my stash of parts for future projects I'll never get to. Pictures are coming tomorrow with separate listings, but here's a short list to start you thinking.

Each of the following are listed as packages for the time being. If there is no interest in each lot I will consider breaking them apart:

1. $1,000-- Complete 1974 FI 1.8 liter engine, Dr. Evil clinic rebuilt transmission, and hi-temp powder-coated 2.0 exhaust with all heater parts, hanger and 2.0 muffler. Engine ran great when pulled 2 years ago for my Raby conversion. Sorry, no compression numbers. Needs new clutch.

2. $400-- Complete 5-bolt conversion, includes four 16x6 Fuchs, used 914 struts with 5-bolt discs, rear trailing arms with 5-bolt hubs and drilled discs. Includes a 5-bolt space-saver spare. On the negative side, two of the four rims are black trimmed, the others all alloy colored. In 5 years of using them, no one ever noticed each side of the car was different.

3. $250-- Complete original F&R sway bars. Will need all new bushings and mounting hardware for non-stock equipped cars.

Shipping is extra and my experience has been it will be a not-insignificant percent of the prices I've asked. I would prefer pick-up but can deliver in Central California between the Bay Area, Sacramento and anywhere along the route to Las Vegas.

A few of the other items I'll photograph and post are rear tail lights, trunk solenoid, 3-port fuel pump, gauges, steering wheel, and anything else I dig out that might be useful.

Until tomorrow, then.
hwgunner
I would like the 5 lug conversion stuff.
infraredcalvin
Would like to be 2nd in line for the 5 bolt conv stuff, ifso also interested in rear sway bar, let me know on both items.

Thanks,

Pat
zx-niner
QUOTE(hwgunner @ Apr 1 2012, 09:16 PM) *

I would like the 5 lug conversion stuff.

Sold to hwgunner. Not pictured are lug nuts, wheel caps and a regular steel 5-bolt spare.

Click to view attachment
euro911
Fuchin good deal Jonathan - you beat me again dry.gif slap.gif

poke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.