Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: 74 2.0 Short Block
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
gcrotvik
I have a 74 GA 2.0 liter short block that I purchased early last year for my restoration project. I initially wanted a 2056CC motor but have decided to rebuild my original motor to stock specs instead. I was told when I purchased the motor that it ran fine but needed to be completely resealed. It has 96 MM pistons and cylinders and a webcam cam. The cylinders are not marked with a brand (at least that I can see) and I cannot see inside the piston domes to see if they are marked with a brand. The pistons and cylinders look to have very low mileage on them. Other than that, I know nothing about the motor. There are several head studs missing. Includes oil cooler, valve covers and bales and several other miscellaneous parts. The serial number is: GA009512 (early to mid 74 model year).

Asking $300.00 OBO for a local sale only. I do not want to ship this short block due to weight. I will add more pictures tonight.

Thanks for looking!

Greg
JRust
I'll take it. Pm Sent
gcrotvik
Sold to Jamie!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.