Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 5 Western Turbines
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rick 918-S
I have 5 Western Turbines I was going to use on Sandy's Raveena car but I ended up using a set of Enkei 92's I had. These are 15 X 5.5's I started cleaning them up I used a 4 1/2" soft wire wheel on my grinder for the backs of the wheels. I really only takes like 5 minutes to clean off many years of crud. The fronts I started to soda blast. They clean up nicely. I planned on having these powder coated. They look cool with black centers and polished lips.

I have to pay me taxes so the boss say's these have to go by the 15th! $ 300.00 plus shipping.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

The above wheel was soda blasted for about a minute. The back of the lower wheel was cleaned in about 5 minutes with a brass wire wheel.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
rick 918-S
icon_bump.gif To sweeten the deal I'll clean the backs with my wire wheel and dust off the faces with my soda blaster. You'll just need to polish, paint, or powder coat them.

Gotsa pay me taxes wacko.gif I don't look good in stripes unsure.gif
rick 918-S
Price reduced $ 300.00 free shipping. Don't look good in stripes.
rick 918-S
Slashing the price again for a set of vintage Western Turbines. $ 275.00 fre shiping in the 48. Tax man's coming these have gottsa go....
rick 918-S
$ 150.00 plus shipping? WTF.gif Vintage Western Turbines
jabberwocky
PM sent

Thanks
Brian
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.