Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Center Tunnel Shift Rod
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
kconway
I need the shift rod that goes inside the center tunnel. I DO NOT need the piece from the firewall to the console on the transmission, I need the other half.

(Yeah, I boned mine up by cutting off the end piece from the wrong rod for my Jwest linkage install headbang.gif )

Lemme know if you can help!

Kev
mepstein
If you post a picture and I have one, I will send for the cost of shipping. Mark
kconway
Mark,
Thanks for the offer, not quite sure if I need it yet. I'll let you know.

Kev
mepstein
No problem. PM me if you need it in case I miss seeing this thread. Mark
timothy_nd28
I have an extra shift rod from my 74. I'll post a picture tomorrow if your intrested.
euro911
Cut the wrong one. Sheezes, Kevin slap.gif

poke.gif
kconway
QUOTE(euro911 @ Apr 4 2012, 10:53 PM) *

Cut the wrong one. Sheezes, Kevin slap.gif

poke.gif

Well, I thought I had but apparently I did not. I did not realize you had to completely fabricate a bar from scratch with this upgrade even with the "cadillac" kit from Jwest. I cut the end off my front bar to make the new front bar but you have to fab the rear from scratch for a 6 conversion.
euro911
Well ... git-er, I say, git-er done, son
Click to view attachment
hawkblue04
I need the shift rod that goes inside the center tunnel (side-shift late model). Also need front bar engine mounts (side-shift late model).

Thanks,
Ted
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.