Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Specials on Refurb Wiring Harnesses
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JeffBowlsby
I repair/refurb the very few harnesses I come across that are saveable and worth the effort to save, passing the savings on to you. I may also be able to repair your harnesses...if they just need minor attention. Contact me for details.

$230. 1975-76 2.0L Fuel Injection harness (for GC engines, D-Jet fuel injection, with speed limiter branch). Pliable wires and casing, in excellent condition, comes with installation diagram. Thoroughly cleaned, inspected, repaired and bench tested. No missing parts, a very nice harness. 1-only

$105. 1973-76 1.7L/2.0L D-Jet Ignition harness. Pliable wires and casing, in excellent condition, comes with installation diagram. Thoroughly cleaned, inspected, repaired and bench tested. No missing parts, a very nice harness. 1-only

$10. 1975-76 Rear License Plate Lights harness. Excellent condition, casing and wires are pliable. Thoroughly cleaned, inspected, repaired and bench tested. 1-only
914runnow
Top of the eve to yah Bowlsby..
hey the lic lite harn 75 76..
will do...since I still have the biggah bumps..
Lemmeno know total etc..
you still should be in Paypal status...
Thanx Rx
914runnow
QUOTE(914runnow @ Apr 3 2012, 09:50 PM) *

Top of the eve to yah Bowlsby..
hey the lic lite harn 75 76..
will do...since I still have the biggah bumps..
Lemmeno know total etc..
you still should be in Paypal status...
Thanx Rx

chowtime.gif hey there..lemmeno..Rx
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.