Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Pages: 1, 2
TheCabinetmaker
I need to make some room, so a lot of my stuff needs to go. Parts too numerous to list. Just pm me, I probably have it.

I even have a couple of rebuildable rollers.

Curt
rmital
PM sent.....
LotusJoe
QUOTE(vsg914 @ Apr 4 2012, 09:30 AM) *

I need to make some room, so a lot of my stuff needs to go. Parts too numerous to list. Just pm me, I probably have it.

Curt

I'm looking for a front license plate bracket.

Thanks
Joe
TheCabinetmaker

Is this the one you need Joe?

Click to view attachment
ScottD914
Hi Curt;

Would you have any fog lights and grills? Also looking for a decent mirror. Send me a PM with price and preferred payment method.
Thanks, ScottD
TheCabinetmaker
I'll see what I have Scott. Do need the whole light fixture or just the lenses? I have a good pair of grills, but I think they are from an early car. They don't fit my 73 bumper.
cmxvw
Do you have a pair of nice seats for a 73?
TheCabinetmaker
sorry, no nice seats. If so they would have beeen in my car a long time ago.LOL
LotusJoe
QUOTE(vsg914 @ Apr 4 2012, 11:59 AM) *

Click to view attachment

I believe that is a rear. The front has a bracket on the back that makes it stand off the bumper more.
Tom_T

Curt

Careful Curt, or you may have someone climbing your fence again! biggrin.gif

I'll be in Tulsey Town at the end of April, so maybe we can grab a bite again then! chowtime.gif

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
TheCabinetmaker
Aw, you are correct. I'll keep looking.
euro911
QUOTE(LotusJoe @ Apr 4 2012, 04:08 PM) *
QUOTE(vsg914 @ Apr 4 2012, 11:59 AM) *
Click to view attachment
I believe that is a rear. The front has a bracket on the back that makes it stand off the bumper more.
Quanto dinero for the rear bracket? confused24.gif
TheCabinetmaker
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Apr 4 2012, 06:28 PM) *

Curt

Careful Curt, or you may have someone climbing your fence again! biggrin.gif

I'll be in Tulsey Town at the end of April, so maybe we can grab a bite again then! chowtime.gif

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

They won't like my 80 pound boxer who hates everyone but me. mad.gif

Be good to see ya again Tom, let me know when you'll be here.
wingnut86
...any front and rear sways with drop links?

Drop links especially smile.gif
TheCabinetmaker
Pm sent wingnut.
sfrenck
Curt,

Sent you a PM.

Thanks,
Scott
TheCabinetmaker
I found few very good rain trays. $30 plus shipping
76-914
How bout seat belts for a '73? TIA, kent
TheCabinetmaker
How much of it do you need Kent?
twash
need an interior light,any available
TheCabinetmaker
No, but I may know where to get a replacement. I'm checking now.
ThePaintedMan
How about all of the parts for the thermostat assembly? I think that means the thermostat itself, cable, roller, bracket, nut and roller bolt. This would be for a 1973 1.7, if it matters.

Also, I am in need of a complete seat belt bolt set (but mostly just the lower 4).

This is an odd part, but I also need just 1 washer that sandwiches the rubber bushings on the rear shocks.

Have any rusty rear valences?

Thanks!
76-914
QUOTE(vsg914 @ Apr 9 2012, 07:53 AM) *

I need the mechanism w/ belt for both sides. Don't need bolts or misc hardware. L side won't retract w/o some nursing and when retracted the R side sounds like it's climaxing. lol-2.gif
TheCabinetmaker
QUOTE(76-914 @ Apr 10 2012, 08:41 AM) *

I need the mechanism w/ belt for both sides. Don't need bolts or misc hardware. L side won't retract w/o some nursing and when retracted the R side sounds like it's climaxing. lol-2.gif

I'll look for the best I can find. I'll pm you later.
76-914
QUOTE(vsg914 @ Apr 10 2012, 06:53 AM) *

QUOTE(76-914 @ Apr 10 2012, 08:41 AM) *

I'll look for the best I can find. I'll pm you later.

Thx, Take your time.
ThePaintedMan
QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Apr 9 2012, 06:01 PM) *

How about all of the parts for the thermostat assembly? I think that means the thermostat itself, cable, roller, bracket, nut and roller bolt. This would be for a 1973 1.7, if it matters.

Also, I am in need of a complete seat belt bolt set (but mostly just the lower 4).

This is an odd part, but I also need just 1 washer that sandwiches the rubber bushings on the rear shocks.

Have any rusty rear valences?

Thanks!

?
TheCabinetmaker
Damn George. Don't know how you slipped by me. Sorry.
I have all the peices for the thermstat except a good bellows. Wait. I have a car I haven't checked that.
The washer that goes on top of the top rubber under the nut? If so I have it
I have everything esle.

How rusty of a valance dou want? LOL
ThePaintedMan
QUOTE(vsg914 @ Apr 11 2012, 11:27 AM) *

Damn George. Don't know how you slipped by me. Sorry.
I have all the peices for the thermstat except a good bellows. Wait. I have a car I haven't checked that.
The washer that goes on top of the top rubber under the nut? If so I have it
I have everything esle.

How rusty of a valance dou want? LOL

Thermostat: Yeah, I need everything that would normally come with the thermostat assembly. I have the flaps, so basically everything down from that. Working bellows would be great.

Shock washer: No, I need the ones at the bottom. They sandwich the rubber bushing inside the bottom of the shock mount. There should be two. My dumbass lost one.

Valence: As far as a valence, I'm just looking for something cheap to use to repair and/or cut up. Eventually I'd like to make a fiberglass mold from it. Just enough to be able to slap on the car for now. Thanks for not forgetting me!

Oooh! One more thing: Do any of your cars have decent door hinges? I just need two hinge pins, if you feel like knocking them out. I would rather not pay the $15 a piece from PP.
TheCabinetmaker
George, I have the pins. As for the washers, There is only one per shock. The bolt head acts as the washer on the inboard of the shock. The washer goes between the shock and trailng arm mount.
ThePaintedMan
Okay Curt. I'll take a picture of the shock as soon as I can to clarify what I'm talking about. Think we're speaking a different language at the moment smile.gif
TheCabinetmaker
Yep, a picture is still worth a thousand words.
scoobykvn
Any weather stripping? In particular the triangle window seal and the 3 sided seal that goes around the windshield to seal the targa on the front and Windows on the side. How about the aluminum track that holds the outer window scraper seal for an early model? Need one for each side.
TheCabinetmaker
I'm striking out on all of that. Sorry
euro911
QUOTE(scoobykvn @ Apr 14 2012, 05:27 PM) *
Any weather stripping? In particular the triangle window seal and the 3 sided seal that goes around the windshield to seal the targa on the front and Windows on the side. How about the aluminum track that holds the outer window scraper seal for an early model? Need one for each side.
Mike (schantzMD) may still have a set of the wind-wing glass seals able (see item (G), and front targa seals (see item (S) A, B & C) ... Click here

New repro aluminum window scraper tracks ... Click here
scoobykvn
QUOTE(euro911 @ Apr 14 2012, 09:58 PM) *

QUOTE(scoobykvn @ Apr 14 2012, 05:27 PM) *
Mike (schantzMD) may still have a set of the wind-wing glass seals able (see item (G), and front targa seals (see item (S) A, B & C) ... Click here

New repro aluminum window scraper tracks ... Click here

Thanks, I will talk to him. I already posted on the scraper tracks thread. Waiting on a reply. Just thought I would keep looking.
TheCabinetmaker
I have the scraper track, just not for the early cars.
TheCabinetmaker
QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Apr 13 2012, 05:53 PM) *

Okay Curt. I'll take a picture of the shock as soon as I can to clarify what I'm talking about. Think we're speaking a different language at the moment smile.gif

Does this pic show what you need?

Click to view attachment
timothy_nd28
I received a box of parts this morning. Everything looks great!
Thanks beerchug.gif
TheCabinetmaker
Thank you, Tim.
TheCabinetmaker
bump
slimeygecko
any rear tail lights? either style would work for me

Mike
ThePaintedMan
Hi Curt,
Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I took a look at the diagram you posted, but I'm still not quite sure what I need. I might post again in the garage to get some more input on this. Here is the picture of what I have below. Obviously these are Konis, if this matters.

Right sideClick to view attachment

Left SideClick to view attachment

TheCabinetmaker
Ok. That may be something particular to the koni's. Same as stock, just in two pieces. I wouldnt suspect it be any thing special.
TheCabinetmaker
Bump for the world being back online. YEA.
76-914
Any luck finding those seat belts, yet???
TheCabinetmaker
Still have plenty of parts.

76-914 sent you some messages. I have your belts if you still need them.
70-914nut
Curt, Its Barry.
Any chance you have a early fog light glass lens. Mine is cracked. Could you let me know how much and send with the radio?
TheCabinetmaker
I can do that Barry
TheCabinetmaker
Bump
stateofidleness
Curt,
Do you have any windshields in good condition?
Would you ship to Texas? (78266)

Thanks
Steve
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.