Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 on craigslist in Dallas Ga.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
13b914
I'm close if anyone needs me to swing by and look at it. I think I will pass on this thing.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/2939887085.html
SLITS
You can buy that "chrome" at Pep Boys ... called door edge trim .... poke.gif
MoveQik
That backpad is funkalicious! blink.gif
carr914
His NARP got Pimped
SUNAB914
Pimp'en ain't easy.
Black914_4
My Black '74 came with those same wheels and same chrome rocker panels when I bought it.
Of course ya'll told me that chrome rockers are gay, so I'm painting mine black. biggrin.gif

majkos
QUOTE(MoveQik @ Apr 4 2012, 12:21 PM) *

sad.gif I was so distraught of the poor choice of use of Amco console,
I didn't notice the back pad yikes.gif

I guess it's better than a eight track player wrapped with (garage) door trim unsure.gif
bcheney
Damn that is ugly...remove the chrome and maybe it can be salvaged if it's relatively rust free....
pktzygt
I think that pyle of crap stereo came from the bargain shelf in the same store where he bought the leftover shag carpeting for the backpad.
balljoint
I don't know. I like it. I appreciate the level of detail he went to.
Madswede
agree.gif It's shagadelic baby!

(having said that, you won't catch me putting that in ANY of my cars ... unless I realize my dream to shag out a Cayenne one day)
abnrdo
QUOTE(MoveQik @ Apr 4 2012, 02:21 PM) *

Thats the first thing I thought. (in Austin Powers voice of course.)
914.SBC
I thought the center console was interesting. I have never seen that style before.
boxstr
I wonder if the fellow in the last photo is the seller or the pimp?
Craig at CAMP
type47fan
Pimp'n to the max!

Georgia plates . . . I don't recall seeing half of that stuff in the AA catalog. Though I especially like the application of the trim on the LE front spoiler. The horn ring is on upside down. Isn't that an international distress signal? Also, did you notice the purple calipers through the spokes of the faux EMPIs? Oh, wait, wrong thread . . . . http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=178902[quote]
1973-914-2L
Wonder if the Pyle marine waterproof radio is a hint that it leaks a little bit ... the console was pretty nice till they added the sunpro gauges to it ... I don't even want to get started on the back pad ....

Steve
curtis
QUOTE(1973-914-2L @ Apr 4 2012, 10:17 PM) *

Wonder if the Pyle marine waterproof radio is a hint that it leaks a little bit ... the console was pretty nice till they added the sunpro gauges to it ... I don't even want to get started on the back pad ....

Steve

I like the door matte carpeting and part dash cover myself! Must be a GT option. screwy.gif
wingnut86
How much for the white "Wife-Beater" happy11.gif
maf914
QUOTE(curtis @ Apr 5 2012, 11:28 AM) *

QUOTE(1973-914-2L @ Apr 4 2012, 10:17 PM) *

Steve

I like the door matte carpeting and part dash cover myself! Must be a GT option. screwy.gif

Door mat carpeting? Yep! That looks like the utility carpet that is sold at home depot type stores. It's on a roll 2' or 3' wide and you buy it by the foot. I've used it to make, well, door mats for the garage. Wears good. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.