Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Windshields- Sacramento, CA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
CaltranCraig
Can anyone suggest a 914 Windshield shop in the Sacramento, CA region. Thanks for the help!!

Craig
ConeDodger
QUOTE(CaltranCraig @ Apr 4 2012, 07:50 PM) *

Can anyone suggest a 914 Windshield shop in the Sacramento, CA region. Thanks for the help!!

Craig

The 914 windshield is pretty much a do-it-yourself job but if you really don't want to try, contact Mark at Original Customs or McMark here. He can put it in for you and he is only 70 miles from Sacramento... biggrin.gif
JStroud
He just put a new used windshield in my 74 last Sunday, turned out great.

Jeff
euro911
There's a local Orange County guy a lot of members here have used, but I can't remember his name off the top of my head headbang.gif

I'm sure someone will post the guy's contact info shortly.
CaltranCraig
The last time I put one in was probably 1987. I also saw a post here mentioning Roadshields in Santa Ana.

Thanks for all the suggestions.
CaltranCraig
QUOTE(jsconst @ Apr 4 2012, 11:04 PM) *

Jeff

[Jeff, are you saying Mark at Original Customs installed your windshield last Sunday..? irony]
ConeDodger
QUOTE(CaltranCraig @ Apr 5 2012, 06:26 AM) *

Jeff

[Jeff, are you saying Mark at Original Customs installed your windshield last Sunday..? irony]

Yes he is...
JStroud
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Apr 5 2012, 07:32 AM) *

QUOTE(CaltranCraig @ Apr 5 2012, 06:26 AM) *

Jeff

Yes he is...

poke.gif

Yep, that's what I'm saying biggrin.gif
Jeff
CaltranCraig
And hats what I heard, thanks guys.
euro911
I guess I should read words more carefully ... words like 'Sacramento' headbang.gif

Wait a minute ... was the post edited? confused24.gif [scatching-my-head-gif]

My previous post was based on the 'Newport Beach' in your avatar
CaltranCraig
QUOTE(euro911 @ Apr 5 2012, 11:22 AM) *

I guess I should read words more carefully ... words like 'Sacramento' headbang.gif

Wait a minute ... was the post edited? confused24.gif [scatching-my-head-gif]

My previous post was based on the 'Newport Beach' in your avatar

[Looks like I best change my avatar, I appologize. I've not been chewin the fat with you folks for a while. Geez, since I was in Newport Beach. Lived on Mars for a while, then landed in Folsom, CA. ]
JStroud
Found a place in Rocklin, next to pick n pull, Super Low Price Auto Glass Inc. (916) 786-6111. Guy said he could order a new 914 windshield for $150.00. Just glass, not installed. In case anyone cares... smile.gif

Jeff
CaltranCraig
Jeff,

Thanks for the tip on Auto Glass in Rocklin, I'll give him a call and go from there. I can pick up the window seal and trim and get her done.....

Craig
JStroud
QUOTE(CaltranCraig @ Apr 6 2012, 07:49 AM) *

Jeff,

Thanks for the tip on Auto Glass in Rocklin, I'll give him a call and go from there. I can pick up the window seal and trim and get her done.....

Craig

Glad to help, not sure if it's a good price or not, haven't priced one before. Hope it works out.
And, welcome to the area beer.gif

Oh, don't forget the plastic clips if you have chrome trim, you need 19.

Jeff
larryM
$210 installed ppg tinted with sunshade, at lowprice autoglass next to rocklin picknpull
biosurfer1
Craig (I'm assuming)...are you coming to WCR?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.