Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Random Photo
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ezbngreen914
beerchug.gif Click to view attachment
Some times you can fill up a whole cart, some times you just need a basket.
ezbngreen914
Click to view attachment
falconfp2001
Dig the raised hub caps on the 914/ piratenanner.gif Whats the other car?
euro911
I still haven't been able to wrap my arms around the Panamera.

Your car looks great beer.gif

I've come to appreciate the look of stock steel wheels and regret selling the steelies from my wife's '71, but they really weren't in too great of shape. We did keep her caps though. I'll be looking for a better set of wheels at some point in the future.
dlkawashima
I posted this image in the Sandbox a little while back of a similar encounter I had with a Boxster.
Don't know what they call the Boxster's orange but it is a shade darker than my Signal Orange.
Maybe closer to Nepal Orange? Hard to tell under the crummy lighting and poor phone pic quality.

IPB Image

(sorry, don't mean to hijack your thread)
TurbOH Brad
QUOTE(dlkawashima @ Apr 5 2012, 04:12 AM) *

I posted this image in the Sandbox a little while back of a similar encounter I had with a Boxster.
Don't know what they call the Boxster's orange but it is a shade darker than my Signal Orange.
Maybe closer to Nepal Orange? Hard to tell under the crummy lighting and poor phone pic quality.

IPB Image

(sorry, don't mean to hijack your thread)

Thats a rare car. It's a 2008 Boxster S Orange edition. 8C6 Orange (the same as 997.1 GT3 RS). Only 250 made worldwide. One year only.
billh1963
IPB Image
stuttgart46
I'm starting to like the Panamera. I was a little put off at first but it's growing on me. From what I've heard, as soon as you drive one you'll love it.
IronHillRestorations
I don't mind the Panameras, but I'll bet they are more complex than the Apollo command module, and equally expensive to repair.
euro911
Most of my doctors drive Porsches. Since I typically wear Porsche or NARP T-shirts, it's not hard to tell what I'm in to, so we talk about cars frequently.

One drives a white Panamera. When he asked if my 914 was ready for the RT-66 Run, I said, "Yep, it's out in the parking lot next to your car right now". He told his staff to hold his calls and would be back in the office in 15 minutes laugh.gif

I didn't think to snap a photo dry.gif ... Next time.

idea.gif One more thing ... they should have named 914s the 'Boxter' ... it's more fitting of the body style.

They should have named the 'Boxter,' a 'Rounder' confused24.gif

laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.