Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Ticket
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
StratPlayer
F*** I just got a ticket from a worm of a motorcycle cop. He charged me with an improper turn... What sucks is I didn't make an improper turn. Sure everyone says they didn't do it. I find out the ticket is for 92 bucks. Then I find out what kind of crap one has to go throught to fight this ticket. They say, go to a driving class for and hour and no points will be against your license. Great, but cough up 50 bucks for the class and you still have to plead guilty to the charge. F**** EXTORTION.

I've seen this cop working this same area all the time. Its not like I didn't know he was there. So you think I'm going to give this worm a reason to pull me over. I guess he doesn't need one, he can always dream one up.

I feel ripped off. The system knows most people won't fight the charge because of the cost involved in fighting the charge. So they get away with extorting money from the public.

Just venting, I'm still always amazed how a 5'8 160 pounder can put on a uniform and suddenly he's 6'10 and 300 lbs.

EXTORTION

btw: The cop wasn't even on his motorcyle, he was standing on the sidewalk. Must not like my 914. He came out on the street to pull me over.
scruz914
Can't you take it to court? In CA traffic tickets can be fought in court in front of a judge. The cop has to show up. Do your homework and you might be able to beat it.

-Jeff
phantom914
I got hit with a $450 ticket for passing a school bus with flashing lights. I didn't, so I asked for a court date. The cop does not show up (which they often don't) and I got my money back. It cost me zero to fight it. I didn't need no stinkin' lawyer. I knew I was right.

Andrew
Jenny
it costs your time and the money you could be making if you were working though. Taking time off work to go fight a traffic ticket isn't a viable solution for everyone. YMMV.

That said, if I was wrongly given a ticket for $450, I'd fight it too. a $25 ticket, I may just suck it up and pay it. Depends on how wrongly accused I feel, I suppose. confused24.gif

Jen
Toast
When I lived in Utah I got speeding tickets for doing 3, 5, and 6 miles over the speed limit.

I got a ticket for jaywalking.

I got a ticket for not making a complete stop at a stop sign although I had pulled into a parking slot on the side of the curb BEFORE the stop sign.

I got pulled over one night after work because the cop suspected me of stealing 10 ten speed bikes, even thought I was driving a Hyundai Excell hatchback and was wearing my Wendy's uniform huh.gif

I got pulled over durring high school lunch by 3 cops because they suspected that " I had broken out of jail and stole this car." huh.gif huh.gif huh.gif I was the only person in town with a rusted baby-shit green color 71 Buick Skylark. AGAIN, I was in high shcool going to lunch on my 1/2 hour lunch break, and I got pulled over for breaking out of jail and steeling my car! wacko.gif blink.gif

I got woke up at 2:00 am by a cop knocking on my door telling me he got a complaint that my music was too loud. blink.gif

Do I need to express more reasons why I left?
Granted, a absolutly georgous geographical state, but definatly a challenging and trippy place of people to live with. wacko.gif
scruz914
QUOTE(Jenny @ Sep 30 2004, 01:52 PM)
it costs your time and the money you could be making if you were working though. Taking time off work to go fight a traffic ticket isn't a viable solution for everyone. YMMV.

That said, if I was wrongly given a ticket for $450, I'd fight it too. a $25 ticket, I may just suck it up and pay it. Depends on how wrongly accused I feel, I suppose. confused24.gif

Jen

Jenny,

One has to figure in what the impact to their insurance is.

-Jeff
SirAndy
QUOTE(StratPlayer @ Sep 30 2004, 02:38 PM)
He charged me with an improper turn...

how exactly does a "improper turn" look like ?

confused24.gif Andy
Jenny
QUOTE(scruz914 @ Sep 30 2004, 03:01 PM)

If traffic school is offered, doesn't that mean it doesn't go on your insurance/driving record?

Jen
Jenny
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Sep 30 2004, 03:05 PM)
how exactly does a "improper turn" look like ?

confused24.gif  Andy

Think back to what you did yesterday... happy11.gif lol2.gif slap.gif

Jen
Allan
QUOTE(Jenny @ Sep 30 2004, 02:10 PM)
If traffic school is offered, doesn't that mean it doesn't go on your insurance/driving record?

Jen

Yep.
StratPlayer
LOL,,, wow,,, talk about culture shock.. I wondered into Utah from New York via my older brother. He worked for AA airlines and got transfered to Salt Lake City, this was in 1976. He came to me and asked to me help him move out to Salt Lake then I was flying back to NY. Well at that time I had never been out west before and I never heard of a Mormon, had no idea what the hell that was. So I agreed to help him move. I stayed with him for about a month then I landed a job oil and gas exploration. I got a job working on a heliportable drill crew as a drill helper. Amazing job it was,, working in the rocky mtns. working with helicopters everyday, every day at work was an adventure. Well long story short, I became a crew mgr. running a 10 drill heliportable drill crew and Salt Lake was central to the areas that I did most of my work in. Granted I lived in Salt Lake but never spent much time there until I got out of the seismic world. Meet a girl fell in love, married, kids, still in Salt Lake. My wife is from Kansas non mormon.

I can assure you one thing. When my wife gets ready to give up her job. We're outta here. Not going to bury my bones behind the zion curtain.

These people live in a bubble here. Hell theres a big stink going on right now in Utah county about Michael Moore coming to one of the schools there to speak.

Ultra Conservative Republican State here.

Man that ticket I got today got me on a roll and venting....LOL
scruz914

Jen

I'm not sure. Been a long time since I received a ticket (and I hope to keep it that way). I know that traffic school is not offered as an option everywhere. You would also have to evaluate the trade off of the time in traffic school vs. going to court. Worked out for Andrew based on his previous post. I too have heard of a cop not showing up and the ticket being reversed.

-Jeff
seanery
I was at a store (one of the ones with everything, flooring, electronics, furniture, appliances, etc...)shopping for some wood flooring with a friend of mine. She grew up there but had moved away 10 years ago and moved back the week before. It's amazing how poorly the Mormons treat women. 90% of the men we ran into wouldn't talk to her - even though it was her money and she was the one buying. I was just along for the ride. I had heard the stories, but was amazed at the chaevenism (sp wacko.gif )
scruz914
QUOTE(StratPlayer @ Sep 30 2004, 02:15 PM)
Well at that time I had never been out west before and I never heard of a Mormon, had no idea what the hell that was.

My wife is from Kansas non mormon.

I heard that Salt Lake City is the original MoTown.

And I think you and your wife are considered NoMos.
phantom914
QUOTE(scruz914 @ Sep 30 2004, 02:19 PM)

Jen

I'm not sure. Been a long time since I received a ticket (and I hope to keep it that way). I know that traffic school is not offered as an option everywhere. You would also have to evaluate the trade off of the time in traffic school vs. going to court. Worked out for Andrew based on his previous post. I too have heard of a cop not showing up and the ticket being reversed.

-Jeff

Yes. If you are guilty, you can go to traffic school so it doesn't go on your record. But there is a limit to how often you can do that. Since I was not guilty I fought the ticket. I think I have gotten only three tickets in 23 years of driving, two legitimate ones, so I have been lucky because it is not like I don't speed or anything. rolleyes.gif

Andrew
Levi
lol2.gif cool_shades.gif
airsix
QUOTE(seanery @ Sep 30 2004, 02:22 PM)
It's amazing how poorly the Mormons treat women. 90% of the men we ran into wouldn't talk to her - even though it was her money and she was the one buying. I was just along for the ride. I had heard the stories, but was amazed at the chaevenism (sp wacko.gif )

I hope you'll realize that it's a far stretch to say that Mormons don't respect women because your friend got poor service in a Home Depot. I hope you'll have the opportunity to get to know members of the LDS faith yourself so you can make your own judgement. Most aren't bad at all. In fact, a few even drive 914's (including at least one turbo) and have the utmost respect for women. smile.gif

-Ben M.
morph
Last ticket I got was $250. I used to drive with a lead foot. Did this for years until my luck ran out. Now I try to drive close to the speed limit.

Hiedi
Levi
What I think is funny is when someone makes an improper turn and doesn't even know WTF he did...no offence ...but you did it, now you best figure out WTF you did so you don't do it again. cops have more important things to do then teach us how to drive correctly. I don't beleive for a single second that you where targeted because you drive a 30+ year old sports car.....trust me you FU now be a man and deal with it.....

Just an old cops opinion..... biggrin.gif
beerchug.gif
Hawktel
I've lived in Utah and I'm ready to move also. I think you got the ticket cause its close to the end of the month and its quota time Strat.

And in the 10 years I've lived here, I've not seen the Chauvanism so reputed from mormans towards women. I think its a myth. Also I've only seen 1 polygamist in person, and even then, I'm not sure, I just got a wierdo vibe from the guy and his wife, and her "sister"

What does show though is the place feels like its a million miles from the rest of America. And its not a single factor. Certainly Utah has some fucked up liquor laws, but some do other states. Certainly its got a tyrany of religion, but you get that anywhere you have a large body of alike thinking people, Like certain areas in the south that have a large baptist populations.

Perhaps the best way to put it, is Most utahans are not bothered by the Patriot act, because they were living under it for years before 9/11...

Anyone need a Bouncer/Computer tech?
airsix
QUOTE(Levi @ Sep 30 2004, 09:30 PM)
.....trust me you FU now be a man and deal with it.....

beerchug.gif

I have personally come to the conclusion that I am the last remaining person on earth who doesn't drift across to the outside lane as they make a turn starting from the inside. That is my number-two pet peve right behind red-light runners only because I think the light runners are slightly more dangerous. mad.gif Take their licences and cut up their cars, I say! sawzall-smiley.gif

I'm not saying that's what Stratplayer did - I wasn't there and don't have the right to judge. Your comment just made me think about the lane-drifters and light runners I deal with at every freaking intersection I come to. Grrr....

-Ben M.
J P Stein
So, lemmesee.......it's OK to be a religious bigot on this BBS, but not a racist.....right?

Just to get the ground rules straight.
ChrisReale
QUOTE(J P Stein @ Oct 1 2004, 12:51 AM)
So, lemmesee.......it's OK to be a religious bigot on this BBS, but not a racist.....right?

Just to get the ground rules straight.

Just be happy with the whole invention of dirt thing, ok? biggrin.gif
seanery
saying "Buy American" doesn't make someone a racist. wacko.gif

America is a nation not a race.

And as far as the Mormon thing goes, I saw it the whole time I was in Utah that trip - 30 days. After that eye opener I noticed it more any where we went. You could tell the people who grew up there from those who moved there. If (the men) grew up there and were of the mormon faith, they would talk to me and disregard my friend...it's true...if you don't believe it, fine. I was appauled (sp?) I used to hear the stories about Utah when we both lived in LA, and her sister assured me that things have changed.

Ben, no offense intended. I truly hope that you are not the same as the men that we dealt with. Most of them were 45 and older, hopefully it's a generational thing that is getting better with the younger men.
Gint
I've been to Utah a boatload of times, but I never really noticed this behaviour. I've never stayed more than a day or two though. I'll have to look closer (next week).
StratPlayer
QUOTE(Levi @ Sep 30 2004, 09:30 PM)
cops have more important things to do then teach us how to drive correctly.  I don't beleive for a single second that you  where targeted because you drive a 30+ year old sports car.....trust me you FU now be a man and deal with it.....

beerchug.gif

What I think is funny is when someone makes an improper turn and doesn't even know WTF he did...no offence ...but you did it, now you best figure out WTF you did so you don't do it again.

Appreciate your opinion. Funny thing is how come the 2 cars in front on me didn't get ticketed... Oh I know cops get to pick an choose. Lets face it this cop gave me a cheap shot,,, I haven't have a ticket in over 30 years, he knew that when he checked my license. It wasn't like I came flying around the turn and drove like I was at a track. I was behind 2 other cars on that turn. I waited till the turn was complete and then I signaled to merge right into the far right lane. Once I turned into that lane he came out from between to parked cars to pull me over. This cop is just a prick, bottom line, so I didn't do it. I see cops making improper turns everyday. This was a cheap shot no matter what anyone says you'll never convince me otherwise.

Cops have better things to do than take cheap shots at the public and extort money from them cause the have a so called quota and its the end of the month. I couldn't help but think to myself as he was walking back to his paperwork to ticket me that he looked just like a nazi storm trooper in that uniform he was wearing.

I will not be contributing to the policemans ball.
SirAndy
i still don't understand what the "improper" part of his turn was.

anyone care to explain?
confused24.gif Andy
StratPlayer
Yeah, I see cops break the rules all the time, too. They should set a better example, they don't have to, their cops.

Thats right their cops, and I was not the least bit offensive toward that cop what so ever, I know better than to be offensive with a cop. As a matter of fact he was offensive towards me, thats what lead me to think that I was dealing with a prick.. Not all cops are so prim and proper, if the job is to much for one to handle then get the hell out of it.
Another thing I found strange, he never asked for my regristration or proof of insurance, all he wanted was that license. Is that proper procedure? I don't know, another thing that lead me to think that all he wanted was to write the ticket as fast as he could so he could get busy and write another one.
BTW Their going to get their money.
Sammy
I lived in Salt Lake City for 12 years and never got pulled over once. Of course I moved right before my 13th birthday biggrin.gif

Yes, the state is predominantly Morman. Yes, lots of them think that it is their responsibility to convert non-believers. In fact I can remember many times growing up when my class-mates were not allowed to associate with me because of my faith. I wasn't allowed to play on a recreational basketball league because they played the games at various church wards. My father told me that there was also pressure at work for him to join the church as he was told it would boost his career.
Lots of thing prolly have changed since then.

Yes, they have some weird alcohol laws.
Yes, it is a beautiful place.

But, I challenge anyone to find a place where family values and charity are stronger.

(I'm non-morman and have much different religious beliefs, but I respect some of their actions and teachings).
They are not perfect but the rest of the country could use some of their morals.
Meredith
I'm sorry you had a bad experience. But please don't let that sour you on police officers as a whole. They have an incredibly difficult job and have to deal with jerks all the time. Yes, it's a pain to get a ticket. Yes, he may have been rude. But what's done is done. For every rude police officer, there are many more kind and understanding officers. And I hope I never badmouth the police, CHP or sheriff's department, because as bob91403 said, their job is tough and I sure wouldn't want it.

As for the quota, I don't believe there is one in California. For a long time I thought so, but there was an article in the paper a while back that said the quota was just a rumor.

Anyway Strat, good luck with whatever you decide to do!

Mer
Levi
department set Quotas are illegal in most states, However an officer can set his own personal quota if he wants, I say the more the merrier.
Most have no idea what a cops life is like on the job, just read the comments and you might get a small idea of how much respect they get...0...
When was the last time you heard someone tell a story about a cop doing something good???????????
SpecialK
Well...My Dad was a Denver Cop (is 'Cop' supposed to be capitalized?), and my Bro-in-Law is a Franklin County Deputy, and they both say "Respect is given, where respect is received"......I know, sounds like some BS only a Cop would say, but I agree.
bob91403
My brother-in-law is a CHP motor officer. There aren't too many jobs as stressfull and thankless as being a cop. Could you imagine pulling someone over for a minor infraction, just to have him shoot you in the face. Thank God somebody else is willing to do the job.
Levi
QUOTE(Special_K @ Oct 2 2004, 02:16 AM)
Well...My Dad was a Denver Cop (is 'Cop' supposed to be capitalized?), and my Bro-in-Law is a Franklin County Deputy, and they both say "Respect is given, where respect is received"......I know, sounds like some BS only a Cop would say, but I agree.

well sure it should be Capitalized.. laugh.gif ...not really... wink.gif
That saying is a COP thing... wink.gif ...but spot on...if you act like a jerk I'll treat you like a jerk.... beerchug.gif
Bruce Allert
I ain't gonna say when my last ticket was cool.gif cuz I dun't wanna jinx mahself wink.gif

I've known a lot of Cops & have numerous Cops in the family... wanted to be a Cop but I git da shits everytime sumpin R E A L excit'n starts t'happen laugh.gif pain30.gif

...........b
Root_Werks
This is a cool thre...forum. I have a shoe box full of tickets. Been to court probably 20 times over some of them too. Check your local laws carefully. WA has a bunch of BS ones you can get a ticket dropped for. My favorite is the 48hour one. Don't know about other states but the officer has 48 hours to turn in his affidavit after issuing the ticket. I have gotten quite a few dropped because they didn't date them. Duh.

One typed his name and didn't sign it. Dropped.

Had one officer show up, doh, didn't get that one dropped.

Had a judge tell me (Still in high school) as he unfolded my driving record to review the pages of information, that I was going to loose my license, but not by his gavel. He dropped the ticket. That rocked.

Some $450 tickets you pay:

1972 914-6 2.7CIS long, long ago was speeding (Of course), raidar dect. went off for just a second. Looked around, saw a cop coming down the on-ramp to the freeway. "Oh S#$^!" I look at my friend, "I cannot get another ticket, hang on!" Stuffed the gas, left him back in the dark(Night time). Had a little plan to round a corner of off ramp and loose his butt in the backroads I knew very well. His headlights were but a spec in my mirror by now, but no flashing lights? Pulled off off ramp ready to make my move when.... couple of cop cars had it all blocked. Fuuuuuudge. After all was said and done I remember 2 things:

1.Cop said he was doing 125+ and I was pulling away from him like he was standing still. He said he couldn't catch me. The HWY was uphill.

2.While filling my drawers in the back of his car I learned that raidar is faster than any car.

So he wrote me a ticket for 100+ in a 55 for some $600. Said if he found out I tried to fight it, he would show up. I paid it, I was 18 and not quite out of the house yet. My parents made me sell the car. mad.gif Moved out, got married, built like 5 more since. biggrin.gif Each one with stories. Love these cars.
bryanthompson
When I get pulled over, I always turn my interior light on and keep my hands up on the steering wheell. I always have my license, registration, and proof of insurance ready, and always say "yes sir, no sir".

I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but I wear glasses and am a decent young guy... Cops can tell right away if you're a 'good kid' or a 'bad kid'.

Anyway, cops never know what they're going to find when they pull a car over, so i make an effort to be respectful and to make them feel comfortable. I wouldn't want some punk kid coming where I work and bitching at me or giving me attitude.

Oh yeah, I've gotten pulled over probably 8 times. Never gotten a ticket, just warnings.
Root_Werks
QUOTE(bryanthompson @ Oct 2 2004, 10:49 AM)

Oh yeah, I've gotten pulled over probably 8 times. Never gotten a ticket, just warnings.

Lucky, usually they come walking up to my car after pulling me over. "Ah, Mr. Root....."

<_<
airsix
At age 16 I was a passenger for this one:

(balls-out. Crest a hill and see county deputy)
Shannon> Oh crap.
(Lights come on as Shannon hits the brakes hard)
We sit and wait. And wait.
Deputy walks up.
Deputy> Hello Shannon. Do you know how fast you were going when you came INTO radar range?
Shannon> Uh, no Sir.
Deputy> 87
Shannon> Oh.
Deputy> Shannon, how fast were you going BEFORE you saw me?
(long pause)
Deputy> Shannon, do you know what will happen to you when I call this in?
(another long pause)
Deputy> This is your last freebee. I'll make sure all the LEO's (pd/sherriff) know. Next time we talk to Mom.

(His mother was the city-pd/county-sherriff dispatcher)

-Ben
Eric_Shea
I've been in Strat's 914 with him behind the wheel... it's a frightful experience. We were doing 140 in a 35 when he wacked a little ole lady crossing the street on her way to the "Ward". She got some altitude cool_shades.gif

So... I'm guessing a 4-wheel drift is an "improper" way to make a turn? confused24.gif

Jimbo... it's time. I just slapped the 05 sticker on my back plate this morning. It is our civic duty to cuss and drink much more than those around us. Grab yourself a wife or two and let's get together. drunk.gif
Eric_Shea
Me forgot...

Call the number on the ticket and ask to speak with the judge. Ask him/her if they have a "Plea-in-Abaience" (sic) policy. They do... they will hold your infraction in abaience for a period determined by the judge (anywhere from 90 days to 3 years). You must maintain a clean driving record during that time or the ticket will go on record. I've done it twice here on Planet Utah.

Saw you driving (rather recklessly mind you) on I-80 the other day by 1300 E. I was going the other way in the ML320.
Eric_Shea
Jim,

You there?
StratPlayer
Hello Eric,,, yes I'm here. I will have to come by and see you and we can make some plans for a trip up the canyon for some brews and some chow. I will be in touch.
Rhodes71/914
Just me little reflection on Utah stuff - My wife was born and raised in the Midvale/Sandy area of Utah and here parents still live there. She was baptised (sp) Mormon only so that she wouldn't get grief in school and could play with the other kids (I,m serious). I have spent plenty of time there and it is a beautiful state. Had one of my best weeks ever skiing and snowboarding last Feb, Utah mountains are awesome. That said there is now way that we could ever live there. The people are wacked and I know that is a generalization but it is just my opinion. To many weird liquor laws and basicaly a very restrictive state.

Oh and let me offend some more people - My opinion on cops - not all but definetely some of them are people that would have been criminals but they went into law enforcement instead. Example - The previous Sheriff of Deschutes County Oregon is currently in jail for embezlement and stealing a firearm from the county and those are only things that they charged him with. This is the head honcho. Just recently a deputy that was part of the D.A.R.E program in one of the local schools was arrested for having sexual contact with a minor as well as giving her drugs. I'm not saying that this is the norm but it is sure hard to respect these type of people.

My .02
Joshporsche
In high school my friend took out my 914 for a spin. He was doing 100 when he saw a cop. He slammed on the brakes (thinking abs would kick in), and got down to 25 mph as he passed the cop. The cop wasn't looking when this all happened, but he heard the brakes and flipped on his lights. he pulled my friend over and said he didn't have him on radar, so he was going to measure the skid marks and would be able to tell the speed. He came back and said my friend was doing around 45 in a 25. He got the ticket but not a 100mph ticket. 914's stop faster than normal cars!!! Oh last but not least-this was in UTAH! i've lived here almost my whole life and tickets come easily to someone with a Nepal Orange 914.

This has not been covered on this thread yet--what about minivans in the fast lane going 65mph.

anyone ever come out of the canyon from Las Vegas into Utah and as soon as you cross the state line-someone pulls into the fast lane and stays there doing 65 or less apparently unaware that a line of cars are behind them.

Or---how about the Utah road block. two lanes and someone likes to be next to a semi for 20 miles.

I'm currently fighting a ticket 54mph in a 35mph zone. It was a 45 mph zone so this one should be a breeze.
MarkG
QUOTE(Toast @ Sep 30 2004, 01:56 PM)
When I lived in Utah I got speeding tickets for doing 3, 5, and 6 miles over the speed limit.

I got pulled over one night after work because the cop suspected me of stealing 10 ten speed bikes, even thought I was driving a Hyundai Excell hatchback and was wearing my Wendy's uniform huh.gif

When I worked in Law Enforcement in the Bay Area, if I wrote a ticket in a normal speed zone or 3, 5 or 6 miles over the posted limit I would be sent to the department psychologist to see what my problem was......

I got pulled over a lot at night driving an unmarked car (drove through many jusrisdictions......)

Unsafe / unlawfull lane changes usually involve not using you turn signals or making a turn from an improper lane (right turn from left lane or visa-versa)

Utah......driven throught it many times, including in the Ferrari, never had a problem; it is a spooky State in that some of the little towns I stopped in were just too clean, to prim and proper, to orderly (think Stepford Wives)......Utah may be as close to a Taliban like state as you can get in America, and is representative of what America would be like if the extreme religeous right gets their way......
Eric_Shea
Uhhhhhhhhhh... I'd have to say these stories grow much larger every time they get told.

1. The religion here is... "different" Please keep in mind religious intolerance is what makes people fly planes into buildings.

2. The liquor laws are roughly the same as they are in Idaho, Pennsylvania, etc. The clubs charge a temporary membership fee which is much like a cover charge you see at a lot of clubs. It is a bit whacky but I don't club much anymore. After playing in just about every bar in Chicago I could car less if I go in another. I can still buy as much wine and beer (and Woodford's Reserve) as I need.

3. You don't go to Rome and bitch about the Pope. Meaning; if you sit around here and become miserable because of what others do or "don't do" around you then you'll be... well... miserable. I've only had one missionary come to my door in the 8 years I've been here. He was scared as hell and far from pushy. My Mormon neighbors love me. My non-Mormon neighbors love me. Even if I do have a bunch of 914 parts and pieces in the drive. wacko.gif

This place rocks. It's beautiful. Safe. Skiing is the best. Moab can't be beat. Bryce is even more beautiful than the Grand Canyon and housing isn't 10x national average (sorry NorCals...)

Come on out. Stay if you like. Leave if you like. There's no Taliban. Just a few, shall we say, conservatives that would make Rich Bontempi look like Al Franken! laugh.gif

(Rich... where are ya!!)

Drinks are on me. drunk.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.