Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Also want to thank Mikey914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Haudiosolutions
After a little mix-up, Mikey was great and cleared it all up quickly. I'll def. shop with 914 rubber again, soon hopefully.

Derrick
beerchug.gif
timothy_nd28
I would like to 2nd that! After a mix up that's been going on for the past 5 weeks, Mikey914 took control and my items arrived Fedex'd this morning! piratenanner.gif
He will do anything in his power to make things right. Imagine if some company in G.A. had this same passion as Mikey914 with customer service! lol-2.gif
Haudiosolutions
QUOTE(tim_nd @ Apr 5 2012, 08:56 PM) *

Imagine if some company in G.A. had this same passion as Mikey914 with customer service! lol-2.gif

To be fair, Automobile Atlanta did respond and correct an issue I had with an order with them this week. Very quick and no drama, all is well.
Mikey914
Now, I'm just working to try to minimize the mistakes. I have a new shipping assistant that is actually more organized than myself. Seems like more of the mixups are when I try to step in and "help".

Thanks again,

I try.
euro911
All this time, I thought you were the man, Mark confused24.gif

Please let us know who we should be dealing with for the best results poke.gif

In all fairness, realize that Mark has expanded the scope of a hobby that turned into a business, and is providing us with numerous group buys on a lot of different products we want, all while holding down a regular job. I don't know how he keeps up with all of it.

As far as I'm concerned, Mark/914rubber.com, is one of the best friends a 914 owner can have beerchug.gif
Mikey914
I'll do a formal introduction here shortly, I wanted Eric to prove himself. He has. Things work best when they can be processed into the website or GBs. I realize the website is limited and I will be making some changes to make it work better. As you knopw in the spirit of a true 914'er I'm cheap and will not spend money unless it's necessary.

It's getting there and I'm tapping a few fellow members here to help out.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.