Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: front suspension from a dry California car- any interest?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
B2524
prices do not include shipping:

i'll go $20 for the front calipers, they are clean and not leaking but are sold as cores.

$20 for the front struts less the inserts, (inserts aren't worth shipping), struts don't match one is pinch (right) and the other (left) is the pin style. will separate, $15 each. 3 inch not 3.5.
will sell with the rotors for another $10 each. so $25 per side or $30 for the pr with rotors.

$10 for the steel cross bar.

think about this, you can powder coat my parts and put all new bushings and seals in them and have them ready for a one day swap on your car. so your car won't be down for weeks as you rebuild your rusty pitted parts.

basically I just want a little for my time to get them ready for shipping so don't offer less or I'll throw them away.

I'll use UPS, no Greyhound (don't have time for that), be prepared for shipping costs as this stuff is heavy. just so i don't make 3 million trips to the shipper for costs i want you to paypal for the part then when i get the shipping you can paypal that. no refunds if you don't like the shipping. hate to be a hard nose about it but too many people back out of a deal after i invest my time to get shipping costs. if you can't afford to ship things go be a stamp collector.

all the parts are in nice shape, you can see the parts on a thread i started on the garage forum.

my ebay user name is pcarguy, check my feedback, 100%+.

cheers
Kent
B2524
forgot to mention the struts won't have the top covers as I was somehow short a set and need to paint them for the new front end.
also the right strut will be orange, i want my struts to match....both pinch.
B2524
if you buy the struts you can have the stock front torsion bars if you want them too.

also I have a couple sets of 911 front sway bar arms, drop links, and bushing retainers, no sway bars though. I'll sell a set of sway bar parts if you buy some of the front end stuff for an additional $50. just to help move this stuff.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.