Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: KUDO - BDStone
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
wingnut86
All,

We spend too much time trading details and purchasing selling to realize that we have human beings doing all of this.

Bruce, aka "BDStone", has spent many responses advising me on pricing and general educational growth in what we do here. He has also been a normal human with too many fires and not enough irons - helping out wherever he could.

My budget is limited currently, but I have to finish one of my cars as I need a daily driver. In stepped BDStone, again.

I bought and received a set of heads from Bruce. Some of you have commented on my anal retentive packing tendencies. Bruce now wins, hands-down.

Thank you Bruce, I had to hire a brain surgeon (not Dr. Evil;-P) to help me break into the secure womb you built to protect the 2.0s - and it all shipped in 1 box via USPS!!!

Don't forget we are here to help all, just please remember to thank those individuals who give so freely.

THANK YOU BIG DAWG (BDStone) first.gif aktion035.gif ,

Dave B.

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
relentless
java script:emoticon(':agree:',%20'smid_9')

Bruce helped me get the motor mount parts I needed for my project. He's a class act.
ThePaintedMan
agree.gif Bruce is one of the many great individuals here on the forum that reached out to help me get my car back on the road as well. Thank you to you all and you Bruce.
Elliot Cannon
Bruce Stone, "normal human being"? Lets not get carried away here. WTF.gif lol-2.gif av-943.gif
Lennies914
Bruce is one of many here that deserves props for his services. It is people like Bruce that make this forum what it is.

Everybody needs a little recognition now and then. KMA.gif biggrin.gif
bdstone914
Thanks to all for the kind remarks.

That does not mean you Elliot.

The packing of the heads is a long story.

I repacked them three times before UPS wold send them insured.

They wanted me to pay them $35 to pack them in a UPS box.

I packed them in a large box with lots of crush zone and then they want $105 to ship them.

Knowing they look for any excuse to deny a damage claim I found packaging from a neighbor shop the was 2" thick corregated.

Glad they got there in one piece.

Bruce
markb
Yup, Bruce is one of the many good ones we have here.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.