Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Are You bringing your 914 to Hershey
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jsayre914
How many 914s are going this year. Can we get a record this time driving.gif aktion035.gif

I will be bringing my car, just finishing up the engine this weekend

Joseph
jsayre914
p.s.

Feel free to post your name in here so we can see who is who.

cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif
william1764
I may be bring the 914 to Hershey with a "for sale" sign on her unfortunatley. I recently bought an ass dragger and the 914 will have to go eventually - before next winter anyway. Only have 2 car garage and wifey insists on an inside parking space during the winter months otherwise no grouphug.gif Plus - as much as I'd love to have 2 'fun' cars at my disposal its not realistic/prudent given the 3 college educations and weddings for my daughters i must save for:DRUNK: I will likely place ad here if no buyer in Hershey. See you all in PA. Bill
Nozzle
With any luck the Southern Maryland continget will be heading up Friday with two 914s and one Cayenne parts chaser. piratenanner.gif
scotty b
Joe please add an option for a VW bus with a flat 6 Corvair engine. poke.gif I have a feeling there may be one of those in attendance rolleyes.gif
jsayre914
QUOTE(scotty b @ Apr 6 2012, 04:40 PM) *

Joe please add an option for a VW bus with a flat 6 Corvair engine. poke.gif I have a feeling there may be one of those in attendance rolleyes.gif

smoke.gif Fixing
jsayre914
QUOTE(jsayre914 @ Apr 6 2012, 04:49 PM) *

smoke.gif Fixing

It wont let me edit the pole once its rolling blink.gif

Urgent HELP Adminnns !!!!
struckn
Driving up Saturday Morning for sure, and hope to be there in time to caravan with all to the Gate. Returning home Saturday evening. Sunday is a maybe, might want to watch the AX. I think I can get from home to Hershey in an hour an and half or less, easy.

piratenanner.gif
Porschef
Yuh huh, I'll be drivin the punkin.
scotty b
QUOTE(jsayre914 @ Apr 6 2012, 12:52 PM) *

QUOTE(jsayre914 @ Apr 6 2012, 04:49 PM) *

smoke.gif Fixing

It wont let me edit the pole once its rolling blink.gif

Urgent HELP Adminnns !!!!

Joe it's obvious by now that the admins don't have any love for you. Even your " bud " zACH. But Mike and I are still here for you bro beerchug.gif
BajaXJ92
My father and I will be towing a pristine '75 2.0L Laguna Blue/White behind his Cayenne. It's for sale. beerchug.gif
mepstein
Who's bringing the rain?
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(mepstein @ Apr 6 2012, 09:02 PM) *

Who's bringing the rain?

Not me, I never bring southern rain. I will probably bring some ribs and depending on how many parts I end up hauling I most likely will be in the same chevy truck I drove the last 2 years.
cantley914
I'm coming down, not with the teener, (not ready)
Coming with a trunkfull of sunshine...
driving.gif
VaccaRabite
I may tow mine. Probably not though. Bringing other stuff and towing is a PITA.

Zach
jsayre914
So we have 7 Cars confirmed

driving.gif beerchug.gif beer3.gif
okieflyr
QUOTE(jsayre914 @ Apr 8 2012, 08:35 PM) *

So we have 7 Cars confirmed

driving.gif beerchug.gif beer3.gif

+1 For some reason it tells me I already voted. I didn't so I don't know why...
shawn914
I'm new to the World, but plan to drive my 914 black beauty (ha!) to Hershey.
injunmort
i plan on driving mine. knights inn on friday.
netbanshee
I should be heading out for this on Saturday morning with a friend or two.

I won't be bringing the ol girl out this year since I'm still chasing down some minor things at the moment.
zymurgist
I'm bringing this car...

Blue 911

Unless someone buys it before Hershey, that is, in which case I will bring Babydoll.
plas76targa
i'm driving up for the Friday evening vestifities. what time are you all heading out for ribs?
peteyd
We are bringing two cars.

A 1952 Pre A, and a 1965 912 we a dubbing the "pink pig" Its on a rotisserie and its purpose is to showcase all our sheet metal panels. As we add new pieces to the inventory, we weld those panels onto the pink pig. Just like the 917 pink pig we are outlining all the panels in red and labeling them with their part numbers. Should be an attention getter!

Click to view attachment
BajaXJ92
QUOTE(plas76targa @ Apr 9 2012, 11:35 AM) *

i'm driving up for the Friday evening vestifities. what time are you all heading out for ribs?

Hey Matt when was this picture taken? Pre 2006?

Thats likely my '75 Laguna Blue 2.0L right before I bought it from JohnB. beerchug.gif
OU8AVW
I'm rollin' the 944 unless I hitch with Scotty......
AndyB
Mine will be coming down Friday. May have another one coming with me otherwise as always I will be the caravan of 1
Porschef
QUOTE(Scarlet75 @ Apr 10 2012, 06:47 AM) *

Mine will be coming down Friday. May have another one coming with me otherwise as always I will be the caravan of 1

Are you referring to Jon? bootyshake.gif Really? 1+0=1

Look at my math skillz
plas76targa
[/quote]

Hey Matt when was this picture taken? Pre 2006?

Thats likely my '75 Laguna Blue 2.0L right before I bought it from JohnB. beerchug.gif
[/quote]
Adam,
That was 2005 on our way to the East Coast Classic that was held up in southeastern PA (darn near Delaware). Does that car have a 'special' start sequence? Those seats may have been done by Dr Evil when he had his south of the border connections. I recall Mike commenting about the white interior.
scotty b
QUOTE(peteyd @ Apr 9 2012, 08:25 AM) *

A 1952 Pre A, and a 1965 912 we a dubbing the "pink pig" Its on a rotisserie and its purpose is to showcase all our sheet metal panels. As we add new pieces to the inventory, we weld those panels onto the pink pig. Just like the 917 pink pig we are outlining all the panels in red and labeling them with their part numbers. Should be an attention getter!

Click to view attachment

FYI.....I'll be crawling all over that 356 Pete wub.gif You might want to leave us alone for a while unsure.gif
r_towle
QUOTE(scotty b @ Apr 10 2012, 05:23 PM) *

Click to view attachment

FYI.....I'll be crawling all over that 356 Pete wub.gif You might want to leave us alone for a while unsure.gif

Scott will add to the patina.

rich
zymurgist
QUOTE(scotty b @ Apr 10 2012, 04:23 PM) *

Click to view attachment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrFaTjcNzZM
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.