Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: buying floorpans etc.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
IanStott
I have been a voracious reader of this great site since I found it, many discussions ref. who to use for parts. I am going to order floorpans today or Monday, any and all feedback much appreciated. All who responded to my "remember when you first brought yours home" thanks for sharing the moment!

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada

Yes I am starting to get ready for winter! idea.gif
GWN7
Restoration Design....

HERE
freezing14
for anything in canada
1-restoration design
2-pelican
3- tweek

and stay away from AA at all cost, if you are really stuck there is enough resources in canada to get you the parts
dmenche914
Restoration Design is well respected, top restorers are happy with their metal, good quality for many years, they make the parts, so no middleman. I purchased many 914, and 356 parts from them. I understand that they are the manufacturer for most of the vendors, So why not buy direct from the metal former? (unless you have a local shop that has the same parts in stock) Ships fast, never a problem from them, very nice on the phone also.
David Mueller
I had very good service from Restoration Designs too. Great metal and it fit really well. The bodyman even commented how well it went it. I did the front and rear floor pan - rear triangle jacking points, seat brackets and rear trunk...All through them.
guywan914
I've had parts from both Restoration Design and Auto Atlanta and would rate them in that order.Good Luck
anthony
I thought Pelican and AA were just reselling Restoration Design pieces?? Wouldn't one want to buy from the place with the best price (besides AA)?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.