Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1.7L rocker arms and parts distributor
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
'73-914kid
FS: 1 complete set of 1.7L rocker arms for building an engine with cut to length chromoly pushrods and 911 swivel foot adjusters. I pulled these out of a 1.7 core I had laying around. These have not been clearanced yet to run swivel foot adjusters, but they are all in very good condition,with no pitting on the pushrod cup. $75 shipped
Click to view attachment
I also have a set of aluminum pushrods that have been trimmed down to hydraulic pushrod length. If you are running hydraulic lifters in your type 4, these will make you motor even quieter. $15 shipped

the last thing I have is a used 009 FI distributor. It was taken apart at some point, and never reassembled. I cannot gaurantee the quality or condition of it, so I'm selling it for parts. I'd say $5 plus shipping is fair..
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

All prices are Best offer. I'm in need of quick cash for school textbooks, so don't be afraid to make an offer on anything.

Thanks guys, Ethan
Java2570

PM sent.....

QUOTE('73-914kid @ Apr 6 2012, 09:28 PM) *

FS: 1 complete set of 1.7L rocker arms for building an engine with cut to length chromoly pushrods and 911 swivel foot adjusters. I pulled these out of a 1.7 core I had laying around. These have not been clearanced yet to run swivel foot adjusters, but they are all in very good condition,with no pitting on the pushrod cup. $75 shipped
Click to view attachment
I also have a set of aluminum pushrods that have been trimmed down to hydraulic pushrod length. If you are running hydraulic lifters in your type 4, these will make you motor even quieter. $15 shipped

the last thing I have is a used 009 FI distributor. It was taken apart at some point, and never reassembled. I cannot gaurantee the quality or condition of it, so I'm selling it for parts. I'd say $5 plus shipping is fair..
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

All prices are Best offer. I'm in need of quick cash for school textbooks, so don't be afraid to make an offer on anything.

Thanks guys, Ethan

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.