Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1.7 heads with slightly larger valves and manifolds
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
RoadGlue
I'm starting to go through my stash and get rid of the bits that I know I won't be using. Getting married in a few months and it's time to clean up the garage a bit. I have most bits from my old 1.7 motor still sitting around. I don't foresee needing to use these heads for my next motor project though (I have something else up my sleeve).

I can measure valve sizes in the morning. I know they were only bumped up a little, as there just isn't much room in the 1.7 combustion chamber. They were rebuilt by Soren Andersen Machining in Santa Rosa probably about a decade ago. I ran them with 40 IDFs for a few years and then moved on to another car. Hmm, I have the set of port matched Weber IDF intakes too. I could include those in the sale as well if the buyer is interested. So I guess they're slightly ported as well!

The motor was peppy, even with the stock FI cam, a set of 40 IDFs and these heads.

It's midnight, so I don't have photos. If there's interest, then I'll post photos in the morning.

Questions?

$200/pair, plus shipping. I get bulk shipping rates where I work through UPS, so I think the two heads shipped wouldn't be more than $15 for ground shipping within the US. I'm located and would be shipping from Santa Rosa, CA 95401.

Thanks!

Randy

B2524
QUOTE(RoadGlue @ Apr 7 2012, 12:24 AM) *

I'm starting to go through my stash and get rid of the bits that I know I won't be using. Getting married in a few months and it's time to clean up the garage a bit. I have most bits from my old 1.7 motor still sitting around. I don't foresee needing to use these heads for my next motor project though (I have something else up my sleeve).

I can measure valve sizes in the morning. I know they were only bumped up a little, as there just isn't much room in the 1.7 combustion chamber. They were rebuilt by Soren Andersen Machining in Santa Rosa probably about a decade ago. I ran them with 40 IDFs for a few years and then moved on to another car. Hmm, I have the set of port matched Weber IDF intakes too. I could include those in the sale as well if the buyer is interested. So I guess they're slightly ported as well!

The motor was peppy, even with the stock FI cam, a set of 40 IDFs and these heads.

It's midnight, so I don't have photos. If there's interest, then I'll post photos in the morning.

Questions?

How many miles are on them?
How long were they off the car?

$200/pair, plus shipping. I get bulk shipping rates where I work through UPS, so I think the two heads shipped wouldn't be more than $15 for ground shipping within the US. I'm located and would be shipping from Santa Rosa, CA 95401.

Thanks!

Randy

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.