Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BDog's 914-Hotrod is like waking up from a hangover
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TJB/914
Hi Guys,

I voted for BDog's Hotrod 914 COM, but today looking at the new post, I keep thinking about my youth getting blind drunk at the bar & taking home a good looking lady then waking up in the moring to "Oh my Gosh" blink.gif What happened hissyfit.gif hissyfit.gif to the COM Original 71-Sixer's Signal Orange 914/6 car??

Beauty & the Beast happy11.gif Any one else have these thoughts poke.gif stirthepot.gif

Tom bye1.gif
J P Stein
Mike's 914 is his unique view of what he wanted in a 914 hot rod.
Apparently the 914 world gave it their blessing. I, for one, think is pretty damn slick and very well done....I'm not given to superlatives.

If you want a bone stock/lightly modded real 914/6, go buy one. There are (comparatively) lots of those around. You'll have little effort in that.

Keep drinkin', you're doin' fine.
jmill
Some ladies you take home to meet the folks. Others leave you reaching for the Gatorade and band-aids. If I were to venture a guess I'd say Mike's car is the latter. I would be willing to take it home for the night just to be sure.
jbyron
Like your comment, John. Very apropos :-)
jim_hoyland
It's even better in person. The car appeared at the Medford, ORWCR. Everything done is flawless, it's incredible up close
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.