Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Fully restored polished 15X7 Cookie Cutters
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ConeDodger
I had installed these on the car late last year so they have probably less than 300 miles on the restoration and polish... Tires do not come with them, sorry.
$500 plus shipping...

Sorry about the dust but these are some of the sweetest polished wheels I have ever seen!
ConeDodger
By the way, the restoration cost more than the asking price!
Aaron Cox
Saw these in person on Saturday. Pics dont do them justice -> They look SHARP!!!
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Apr 9 2012, 06:49 AM) *

Saw these in person on Saturday. Pics dont do them justice -> They look SHARP!!!

OMG! Not only is he back, he's north of the Grapvine! Thanks Aaron! biggrin.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Apr 9 2012, 08:51 AM) *

pfft... i see you on CalGuns occasionally too... (lurker) flag.gif
carr914
I used to have a set of Polished Cookies - it's amazing the transformation the polishing does. My Wheel Polisher will not touch another set as they are a pain in the ass to do.

GLWTS
SUNAB914
PM sent
ConeDodger
QUOTE(SUNAB914 @ Apr 9 2012, 09:00 AM) *

PM sent

PM answered! biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Apr 9 2012, 08:11 AM) *

I just searched that. It is a real site... Never been there before now but it looks interesting. Going to the range in a few minutes....
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Apr 9 2012, 10:48 AM) *

I just searched that. It is a real site... Never been there before now but it looks interesting. Going to the range in a few minutes....

Interesting. Guy named Rob with moniker as Conedodger there too... LOL biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(carr914 @ Apr 9 2012, 08:59 AM) *

I used to have a set of Polished Cookies - it's amazing the transformation the polishing does. My Wheel Polisher will not touch another set as they are a pain in the ass to do.

GLWTS

TC,
I just bought a set of Panasports for my 240Z. I brought them to a polisher here in Reno and he quoted me $85 each. I called him yesterday to see how it was going. I think he hates me... sad.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Apr 9 2012, 09:49 AM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Apr 9 2012, 10:48 AM) *

Interesting. Guy named Rob with moniker as Conedodger there too... LOL biggrin.gif

Must be slightly different... I just joined as Conedodger and didn't have an issue with that username. Oh well, thanks for the reference to the site, though I don't have a problem with California firearm laws anymore. Got my permit to carry 90 days after arriving in NV.
ConeDodger
SOLD! Thanks to all who were interested!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.